Vampire diet

Stiles sat in his jeep, ghostly pale hands clutching the wheel. He kept glancing to the huge crate that sat in his backseat, knowing exactly what was inside. Scott took note of this, and smiled gently at his friend.

"Stiles you can have some. I'm not going to hate you for it."

"I know, it's just... That's human blood."

"Just... Think of it as a capri sun." Scott said innocently. Stiles raised an eyebrow, but grabbed a bag from the crate when they paused at a light. He ripped the corner off with his teeth and sucked a mouthful. Within a few seconds, the bag was empty, and Stiles was throwing it back in the crate with a pleasured sigh.

He stopped a second, and then shook his head, clenching his fists again.

"Damn it."

"What's wrong?"

"I... It's just that that's human blood, like an actual human person... and it tasted so good man."

"I know Stiles, it's gonna take a while for you to get used to it." He put a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"I'm not gonna have more than I need."

"Vampire diet."

Stiles missed the opportunity for a great sarcastic comeback and ignored Scott's comment. His eyes were trained on something out in front of them. Suddenly, he swerved the jeep into the side of the road, throwing Scott forward against his seatbelt.

"Stiles!"

"Holy shi-" Stiles ducked suddenly, pulling Scott down with him.

"What?" Scott demanded, keeping his head low.

"Gerard."

"What?!"

"It's Gerard!"

Scott and Stiles slowly peeked their heads over the dash to see him. The old man was being wheeled along the pavement next to them, a cloth held to him mouth every few seconds, probably vomiting black blood. He looked sickly, frail, and extremely annoyed to be pushed along in a wheelchair.

"How the hell is that man still alive! He's a walking gunk machine!"

"I don't know." Scott continued to stare curiously at the man and his assistant, who seemed blank faced and emotionless. "Argent said he'd left town, but if he's back in beacon hills..."

"That can't be good. He didn't even come when... You know..."

"When Allison died." Scott said quietly. "Quick, he's coming this way. We should tell the pack."

Stiles nodded and quickly hit the accelerator, speeding back towards Derek's loft.

Neither of them checked to see Gerard following the Jeep as they left, a creepy smirk growing on his face.

***

"Lydia. What's this?" Max picked up an old photo of two women and held it up to the girl.

"Oh." Lydia took the photo from Max, smiling down at it fondly. "That's my Grandmother and her girlfriend."

Maxia frowned and rummaged in her bag. "I recognise her from somewhere." She pulled out a photo, not dissimilar to Lydia's. "Here."

She handed her the photo and Lydia's mouth parted in realisation. "They're the same person."

"That's my mother and her sister."

"Oh my god." Lydia stood, comparing the two photos as she paced. "You're Aunt is my..."

"Grandmother." Maxia smiled in shock. "Oh my god, we're related."

"You said that your Aunt lost someone and went insane... That was her girlfriend! This..."

"This is weird. Like, crazy weird. Does that mean your mother is my cousin?"

"I guess..." Lydia muttered, still trying to grasp the situation. "So she really was a banshee." Lydia suddenly stopped, and started rummaging through the notes.

"What is it?"

"If she was a banshee, they usually leave messages right? They predict death. Well, the last time I had a code from my grandmother a lot of people died, and she predicted it. What if she's done the same this time?"

"Are you saying that there could be some kind of death prediction in this?"

"Yeah, or something really important-" Lydia suddenly stopped, holding up a piece of paper. "Here."

"What does it say?"

Lydia rapidly scribbled down the translation. As she got to the final letters she slowed, horror appearing on her features. She looked up at Max, fear in her eyes.

"It's code... but it says Stilinski."

***
Uh oh.

Who's excited for Christmas??? ME!

Also it's only like 16 days until TEEN WOLF SEASON 5B! Also, it's my birthday the day it comes out (holy shit) so I'm freaking out.

Can I just point out that I had this all planned before the trailer for 5B was released, so I had no idea Gerard would actually return in the show.

You know who else needs to come back?

Derek.
And Isaac.
And Jackson.

And everyone else that I love.

Very sorry for this epically long AN but I felt like it, so here. 

Thanks for reading! Comment your opinions and don't forget to vote :)