⊱Chapter 6 - part two 🗡Master Mage⊰

YAY!!!!! Part two is now up. I hope all of your returning readers or new readers enjoy the newly edited chapter, previously known as chapter 4. :) Let me know what you think in the comments section.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finding them I wrap my fingers around their girth. Willing them to wrap themselves around the two Mage's feet. Yanking on the vines their feet are pulled out from under them. Slowly I stand up to where I am towering over the two mages. "You will find that I am not so easily killed." I growl at the magic users. Throwing a hand towards them I willed the vines to grow, wrapping themselves around the pair so that they were almost cocooned in the vines. Buying me a few precious minutes.

Stepping away slightly I quickly use spirit to heal my wounds while the pair were temporarily bound together. The muscles of the larger wound stitching themselves together, leaving behind a sizable jagged scar. The bones were more painful as the bone mended itself, popping back into place with a noticeable crack.

In the corner of my eye I see vines flying towards me once more. What is with this woman and vine whips! Meanwhile fire arrows shoot towards me from behind. At least Keith has variety unlike that annoying woman. Vine whips, she really needs to think of some new weapons. Dodging each one except for the one that scratched against my ribs as it flew by, I let the opposing fire eat at the vines. Sending them up in flames.

I am so done with getting hurt. Pushing my attack I resummon the duel blades. Swinging in a critical pattern as pushed closer to Keith, not allowing him time to breathe as pushed my pace faster. Ending up with my blade across Keith's neck. The air current against my back parting, giving me enough time to react. Spinning around I shove Keith forward, impaling him through the stomach with a blade that the woman somehow managed to produce.

That wasn't legal was it? Using an actual blade in a magic fight. Not missing a beat while the woman cried out in despair I whisper menacingly in Keith's ear, "Pay back is a mother, isn't it?" Spinning back around I pin the woman in place, shoving my duel blade through her back, missing her spine. Using enough force so part of the blade stabs back into Keith. Both mages screaming from the impact of the wind blade. Releasing the pommel I shove the pair away so they collapse onto the ground.

I shake their blood from my hand as Balthazar called out, "Keith and Diana, you both are finished. Can I get healers out onto the field please?" At his command mages from the sidelines that I hadn't noticed scurried out into the field to retrieve the injured Keith and Diana.

Eyeing the person in the way of my victory I slowly stalked towards his relaxed form. "Well done. But now you have to face against me." Blue eyes called out to me in a deep voice.

I could not resist the temptation of rolling my eyes at this man. Thank you very much Captain Obvious. "You know what they say. Save the best for last." I added a slight purr to my words. He raised an eyebrow as he raised a hand to form a large current of air. Awwww crap! I thought to myself as the torrent of wind caught me in its trap and sent me flying back several yards.

My back collided into a brick wall causing me to nearly cry out in pain. Biting my lip to the point of drawing blood I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing my pain. Standing up several of the cuts on my body from the impact were leaking small rivulets of blood. My ribs were once again hurt as they throbbed from being bruised. Thankfully they weren't re-broken.

Blue eyes gave me an innocent smile when he noticed my discomfort. Stomping my foot against the dirt the earth responded with a groan as it encased his feet. His legs sunk into the ground beneath him so that he wasn't able to escape as I charged at him with newly formed duel swords. Panic clear in his blue eyes as I charged, moving his fingers as his other hand touched the earth encompassing his legs he created a small tornado. Sending it spiraling forward to intercept my path.