⊱Chapter 13 🗡Nightmares⊰

I am finally posting chapters 13-15!!!! YAY!!!!!! For those who have read the chapter before you will notice I took out quite a huge chunk of story that I have deemed unimportant. To all of you I hope you enjoy the story. XD

------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry that this is late. There were unforseen complications. I won't take up anymore of your time reading this. But please read the note at the end. Enjoy Chapter Seven of Hidden Kingdom!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[The color grey loomed all around, as mist surrounded my form. It curled around, moving as if it were alive. Gone were the sweet dreams of my dragon.

Replaced by something dangerous and unsettling. "Avian" a voice called out, the same one that occupied the end of all of my other dreams. "Avian, you need to come find me. We are running out of time." The voice cried out. "We need to be together otherwise somethi......" As suddenly as the voice came, it was cut off. Replaced with an all too familiar one.

"Avian, look at what you did to me. This is all your fault." Turning around in a half circle my eyes land on a spot a couple feet away in the swirling mist where a familiar figure stood. The figure stood perfectly still which only added to its menacing intimidation.

My lips tremble with unheard sobs that shake me to my very core. "No, you can't be here. You are dead! I saw you die with my own eyes. We burned your body into nothing in the traditional customs of the Hunter's funeral pyre." I try to move away from the figure or rather ghost, but it feels as if I am frozen into place.

"You would like to think so wouldn't you? I am very much alive in spirit within your mind." Olivianna sneered as she stood unnaturally still with her arms crossed.

In desperation I plead with my sister's spirit, "You can' be here. You need to find peace."

"Peace? Peace! What peace?!?!?! There is no peace for me. You took everything from me!" She snarled in an animalistic way as her eyes flashed with pure and unadulterated hatred. "You stole the position that was rightfully mine. Pleasing the King with your skills as he so claims.

However I think you slept with him just to snatch the position. You never earned it for yourself. Someone like you could never earn something for themselves. You always have to steal it away from another. You uprooted me from my rightful position within the Kingdom. Thanks to you, Jerid wanted nothing to do with me." She took a deep breath before continuing on with her angered rant.

"Even though I was carrying his child he rejected me. The one who desperately loved him with all of my heart. As I was giving birth to his child my body grew weak as the pain carried on, and you promised that nothing would happen to me. Remember? But I died anyway. As I died you didn't try to save me. You just stood there and you didn't do a thing. Now both my baby girl and I are dead! All thanks to you dear sister." Olivianna menacingly scowled.

"No!" I yelled. "No Olivianna. I did everything in my power to save you. I was even going to sacrifice my own life to save you until father pulled me away from your corpse."

"Maybe you should have. Then you would be the one stuck here in this cursed place instead of me! What did I do to deserve this? When I was alive I watched out for you just like mommy told me to. She always went on about how her little angel was special and how you needed to be protected no matter the cost. How one day you would save the Kingdom. She paid more attention to you than she did to me, her first born. All of my problems started when you were conceived." She screamed, harshly accusing me as if it were all of my fault.