The man that can't be moved (septiplier)

Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move

I walk down to that lone corner by the coffee shop and sigh as I sit down on the rain soaked concrete. I can't believe that just four years ago, this one spot changed my life completely.

Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand

I place the cardboard sign next to my sleeping bag and hold a large picture of a man I had heard little of over the past few weeks.

Saying,

"If you see this guy can you tell him where I am?" I ask a woman that passes by. She gives me a strange look but I just turn the the next person. "If you see this-" I repeat the mantra to each person that passes and each one gives me confused, sympathetic, or disgusted looks.

Some try to hand me money, they don't understand
I'm not broke - I'm just a broken-hearted man

A woman hands her son some money and points to me with a big smile on her face. The boy shyly walks over and puts it on the ground next to me. "Thank you, but I don't need this." He looks at me strangely and I pick up the cash. "You know what you should do with this money?" I ask him. He shakes his head and I nod towards his mom. "You should buy your mom something she would like. Maybe a cookie!" He smiles widely and takes the money back before running to his mom. She looks at him, then at me, perplexed. But the little boy takes his mothers hand and drags her into the coffee shop.

A few minutes later, the women walks out with a small cookie and the boy with a grin the size of Texas. I smile softly and turn back to the crowd in front of me.

I know it makes no sense but what else can I do?
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you?

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU!"

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!"

Our argument had been going on far longer then any other we had ever had. We continued to scream at each other until I said those few words that I would regret everyday for the rest of my life.

"If that's how you really feel, then maybe it would be better if you just left!"

I saw the tears before I had even finished the sentence. They weren't just his. "Maybe it would." He whispered and turned towards the closet.

I tried so hard to take it back. I begged, I pleaded, I got down on my hands and knees but he just took his things and left. It had only happened about a month ago but every second with out him feels like a lifetime.

'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

Every one calls me nuts but I have no choice. What am I supposed to do? I don't know where he is or how to find him. I know that he loved me. Maybe he still does.

Maybe one morning he'll realize that I didn't mean it and that I still love him.

So I'm not moving,

I'm not moving

A policeman walks up to me and scowls. "Son, you can't stay here."

"There's someone I'm waiting for if its a day, a month, a year." I plead. He sighs and looks over his shoulder.

"Fine, but if someone insists, there's nothing I can do for you."

"I've gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows.
If he changes his mind this is the first place he will go." I say softly. The man smiles softly and looks at the picture beside me.

"If I see him, I'll let you know." He says and walks off.

People talk about the guy that's waiting on a boy, oh ohh
There are no holes in his shoes but a big hole in his world, hmm

People have been talking about me. They think I'm crazy because I don't look homeless. Not yet anyway. I've gotten strange comments from people and even a few that say they recognize him.

"I think I've seen that guy before!" A man says excitedly. "Irish accent, about 5'10?"

"Yes! Do have any idea where he'd be?!" I'm practically begging.

"Sorry, no. I saw him a few days ago across town picking up a pizza. He looked like hell though."

"Thank you sir!" I smile. I'm sad to hear that he's upset, but maybe it means he misses me!

And maybe I'll get famous as the man who can't be moved

A newspaper went out today about the man that had sat on the street for three days looking for his lost love. I don't like the publicity but maybe it means he will see it and know I'm here. He'll know I'm still waiting.

Maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news
And you'll come running to the corner
'Cause you'll know it's just for you

There has been many headlines but I think my favorite had been "the man that can't be moved."

I'm the man who can't be moved

Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move

"Mark?" I hear a faint voice say. I open my eyes to see two ocean blue orbs and a loving smile I had grown to adore. "Is that you?"

A/N
I forgot about this song and a soon as I heard it again, I knew it had to be a fanfic.