Ideas

So I know most people have probably forgotten about me because I've been inactive but I just wanted to get this out there. I have a few story ideas that I actually really like but I know I'll never write them. Also, I know so many other people run out of ideas and they need some inspiration so, here are some ideas that you are welcome to have. Sure they aren't all super original or even that good, but it's worth a shot. I also ask that you mention me in the chapter so I can find it and read it. I'd love to see what you do with it. (These are all pitched as Septiplier but feel free to change it.)

1. Mark gets something stolen by a homeless kid and he chased them down an ally. He thinks he losses the child, until he hears their father (Jack) yelling that they don't steal and that the child has to give it back.

2. Jack gets left by his date at the fair and decides he still wants to enjoy himself so he goes on some rides. Once he gets on the first ride, the operator calls for another single rider to sit with him and Mark volunteers.

3. After his group was killed, Jack is alone in the apocalypse and is forced to fend for himself. He is out looking for supplies when his camp gets an unlikely visiter (Mark) who is looking for food for the rest of his group.

4. Mark is on the high school announcements and asks Jack a very important question on the air.

5. Jack makes a video saying goodbye as he plans to kill himself. At the very last second, he panics and changes his mind. He goes into hiding, too ashamed to face what he planned to do, until an old friend finds him.

6. Jack is taking a "nap" but when Mark goes to wake him, 911 gets called.

I have a few more but I don't really know how I would explain them so I'll just leave it here. Again, feel free to try them out. If they suck, sorry for wasting your time.

P. S. IF ("if" is the key word here) I was to write one of these, which would be best? Not saying I will. I'm just asking, just in case.