Chibi (Septiplier)

This is a request by spoiledbookworm . I hope this is what you were looking for. Sorry if it's not.

Chibi- a Japanese word for a small human...Right? 

"SCREW YOU!" I scream as I run away from the delinquents. I could hear their cackling as my short legs moved as fast as that could. I was so tired of this. They hated me. Everyone did. Why wouldn't they? I'm a freak! I'm a monster! I'm a 5 inch long mistake. They obviously hate me. I do too.

I hid under a bench and sobbed silently. I wiped my eyes for the millionth time and sighed sadly. As I stare at the park beyond, my view is suddenly instructed by a pair of legs. The person sits on the bench and sighs making me instantly curious. I peak out from below them to see a man with green hair and a sad expression. He had his head in his hands that rested on his knees as he hunched over. He moves and it startled me enough to take a step back and trip over a crack. "Sh*t ." I curse and the man looks over at me. I stand there, paralyzed with fear as I wait for the insults.

"Hello." he says softly. He had an Irish accent and glowing blue eyes that instantly soothed me.

"H-hi." I say.

He smiles and sticks out a finger. "I'm Jack." He says kindly. I wrap my small hand around his finger and shake it.

"Mark." I say tentatively.

"Nice to meet you Mark. Would you like to sit with me? I could use the company."

I smile and nod. He puts his hand down and I step on. He raises me up and I jump onto the bench beside him. "You uh you're not from around here are you?" I ask.

"No I'm from Ireland. I just moved here a few weeks ago for work."

"Not going so well?" I ask.

He shrugs. "Could be better." He sighs. His smile only disappears for a second before reappearing even brighter. "How about you?" He asks.

"I've always been here." I gesture to my small body. "I can't really do much traveling." He chuckles and we continue to talk. After about ten minutes, I start to realize he hadn't once asked me about my size or even commented on it. He was treating me like he would any other person he came across. He was treating me like I was normal. "Don't you have some questions or something?" I ask.

He frowns. "What do you mean?" I hold my hands out to my sides and he chuckles. "What's there to ask?"

"I don't know. My height? My weight? How I get cloths this small? I don't know."

He shrugs. "I didn't think it mattered." That one statement set me aback.

"I-it doesn't?" I ask.

"Why should it? You seem like a good person. What does size matter?" (Don't)

"I... Guess it just does. It's all people ever talk to me about."

He thinks for a second before grinning again. "Mark, why's your favorite color?"

"Um pink I guess. Why?"

"Because I want to know more about you. How old are you?"

"26. How about you?"

"25" he says and I smile. We talk for hours about nothing important. Our favorite bands. Our favorite games. Anything. We had been talking for so long that it was starting to get dark.

"I guess I should be getting home." He says. I frown and nod my head. "Yeah probably."

"It was cool meeting you though. We'll have to talk again." He says.

I smile. "Yeah! Totally!" He stands and dusts himself off.

"I'll see you soon ok?" I nod and watch as he walks off. My smile melts away as he does though. I didn't have a home to go back too. My parents were gone. I couldn't get a job. I had no money. The only reason I had clothing was because I stole it from dolls in donation boxes. Yesterday I had found a Ken doll with a flannel on and jeans. I sigh as I lay down in the bench. This is as good a place as any to sleep I guess. The seat was still somewhat warm from the kind stranger and a small smile stretched across my face.

Just as I began to doze off, I felt a soft finger brush my hair. "Mark?" Jack asks. I open my eyes to see him standing there with a concerned look on his face.

"Oh hi. I uh thought you had gone home."

"I did. But I forgot my phone here." He says and holds up the device. "Why haven't you gone home?"

I shrug sadly. "What home?"

I swear I saw his heart break behind his sparkling eyes. He sits down next to me and I stand up. "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm fine. I've lasted this long right?" I look up and see tears in his eyes. "Don't cry. I'm ok really." I say and pat his leg. He puts his hand down and I step on. He brings me to eye level and smiles.

"Why don't you come home with me?" He asks.

"You don't have to do that. Plus it's not like I can pay rent or anything."

He shakes his head and puts me on his shoulder. "Nonsense." He says and stands slowly. "I'd love to have you."

I grin and hug his face. "Thank you." I whisper with tears in my eyes. I feel his hand on my back and a small tear hit my hand.

"Let's go home Markimoo."

A/N
So uh... What did you think? Should I continue the adventures of Jack and miniboymark? V(:/)V