Tell him (Septiplier)

How am I going to tell him?!

Don't! You've lasted this long, who says you can't last a little longer.

I do. He needs to know.

Why does he need to know?!

He deserves to know. I should have told him a long time ago.

Well why didn't you?!

Because I wasn't even sure of it myself! I'm still not! But I do know that this can't go on much longer!

My brain fought back and forth as I heard the door open downstairs.

"Babe?!" Mark calls from the foyer.

"Up here!" I yell back.

You can't! What if he gets mad?! What if he thinks you're a freak?! What if he calls you a lier and thinks you're making it all up?! What if he thinks you're just looking for attention?!

I can feel the tears burn the back of my eyes. I have to tell him. I can't do this anymore!

"H- Jack! What's wrong?!" Mark asks and comes to my side. I rarely cried. I'm probably worrying him more then I should but I just can't form the words. "Another bad day?" He asks. That's all I've told him about my days lately. That they've been stressful. That nothing is going right. I can't dodge this any longer.

"Mark I... I... I want to see a counselor." I blurt out. He looks at me with an even more worried expression.

"What? Why?"

"I just... I'm not ok. I thought I would be ok, that this was just a phase but it won't go away." The tears start falling faster.

"A-are you... Depressed?" He asks and rubs my shoulder.

"No... Yes... I don't know. I hope not but I just..."

"Hey, it's ok. Shhh. I know a guy who is great. I go to him myself and he's awesome."

I pull away slightly. "Y-you go to a therapist?"

"Not often. But when I really need it, he helps." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I haven't had the brightest of pasts." I snuggled into him further and let out a few more tears.

"I-I know. B-but I just thought..."

"It's ok to be confused and scared. There's nothing wrong with being depressed. There's nothing wrong with being upset about it and talking to a professional."

My lip quivered. "I just don't know what to do."

"There's nothing wrong with that either. It's ok. I'm here for you. Your family are here for you. Your friends are here for you. This is nothing to be ashamed of. There is nothing wrong with you."

I whipped my eyes and and he pulled out his phone. He went to his desk and came back with a business card. He dialed the number into his phone and held it to his ear. "Hello yes I'd like to make an appointment.... It's for my husband... Sean Fischbach.... Yeah you can just put him on my same credit card.... Ok, sounds great... Thank you." He hung up and came back over to me. "The appointment is scheduled for the eleventh. It's kinda far out but it's the soonest I could get." I nod. "And if you don't like Dr Wilson we can find you someone else. We'll make this work." I nod again and he wraps his arms around me. "You ok?"

"I will be." I mumble. He kisses my head and pulls me closer.

"I love you. Nothing is gonna change that. I'm proud of you for saying something. I just want you to be safe and happy."

I turn into his shoulder and start to cry again. "I-I love you too."

A/N
I want to thank my mom for being so understanding. For letting me tell her I wasn't ok and for the help she offered.

I know that it probably looks like I'm trying to get attention but I'm not. I just need to get things off my chest. I wrote it as a fanfic because I thought it would be easier then explaining it myself. I guess easier isn't the right word but you know what I mean.

To anyone who thinks I'm a cowered for asking for help, you have no idea how much courage it took to finally admit, to not only myself, but someone else that something was wrong.

Thank you for reading and letting me express what I needed to say.