The boy across the hall (pewdicry AND septipler)

Yes, I did miss an upload day.
Yes, I have already done something like this.
Yes I know this is only barely out on a Friday.
No, I don't have any excuses.

But hey, you should be used to my crap by now right?

I pack my notebooks back into my bag and stand from the bench I was sitting on. I hated studying in the library. It was always so stuffy and too quiet. I start back to the dorm circle and smile at Ken as I pass him. "Hey bro." I greet.

"Hey Felix." He says. And turns to go into the cafeteria.

I walk past the entrance to the school and reread the stone sign for the thousandth time.

River bend boarding school.

Now don't get me wrong, it's strange being 17 and living so far away from home, but after the first year you just get used to it. I had been coming here for the past four years and this would be the last before collage. I had made some great friends here. Jack, Mark, Ken, Minx, and Cry. It was great here.

I made it to my dorm and saw a sock on the door. Seeing it, I just continued to walk right past and towards another friends room. Jack and I were roommates and every great once in a while we would bring someone back and not want to be... Interrupted. Sex was of course against the rules considering we were minors but it was one that was severely overlooked. Like drinking and smoking, no one endorsed the policies. I just wonder who he would have brought back. He and his girlfriend broke up about a month ago and he hadn't seemed interested in anyone. He wasn't the kind of guy to just have meaningless sex. Maybe I had just missed something.

I walk to Cry and Marks room and knock. Cry opens and bids me entrance. "Hey bro. What's up?" I ask.

"Just studying. Finals are in a a week."

"Don't remind me." I mumble as I sit on his bed. "Where's Mark?" I ask.

"Don'know. He left a little while ago. Said he needed some help with something." He shrugged. "He seemed to be in a rush."

I shrugged too. "Vidja games?" I ask.

"Hell yeah." He responded.

After a few failed attempts at a particularly hard level in some bloody platformer, Cry spoke up. "So how's Marzia?" He asks.

I sigh and look at my lap, most likely causing my little red cat to die. "She's uh... She's good. She seems pretty happy with this Alex guy."

"You still miss her?" He asks.

I think for a second. "Not... Exactly." He pauses the game and looks at me strangely.

"What do you mean 'exactly'?"

"It's not her I miss, I just miss being in a relationship." I say.

He nods. "I get that." He mumbles.

"Anyway, you wanna order a pizza?" I ask. "I'll pay."

"Well, I'm not gonna turn down free pizza." He Says. I check my back pocket and remember I had left my phone in my room. I sigh and Cry chuckles. "Why can't you just go get it?"

"Sock on the door." I say.

"Ah." He looks down for a second before an evil smile appeared on his face. "Wanna mess with him?"

We take the sock off the doorknob and put it on the floor in a way that says it could have fell and I just missed it. I knocked on the door.

"Just a minute!" I voice called from inside. It wasn't jacks, it was much deeper.

"Mark! This isn't your room!" Jacks Irish accent whisper yelled.

Cry and I both stood in shock for a second before bursting into laughter. I was practically rolling on the floor when Jack opened the door with a bright blush. "Felix, we can explain." He says but is drowned out by our laughter.

"Maybe I should go." Mark says sadly.

"Nono! You two have fun! I was just gonna grab my phone. Right Cry?" I say.

"Righto! We were gonna order a pizza. I'm assuming you don't want anything?" Cry wiggles his eyebrows.

"Nope!" Jack says quickly and shoves my phone in my hand. "Enjoy your pizza." He says and slams the door. We make it back to Crys room before laughter overtakes us again.

After a couple minutes, I finally have the breath to ask. "So, Jack and Mark?"

"Yeah. I saw that one coming. Just not this soon." Cry said and giggled. I giggled too and we had to calm ourselves again.

"I mean it's not like I care." I say. "I think they'd be cute together."

"I ship it." Cry says.

"Did you know Mark was..." I start.

"Pan. I was kinda expecting it. I think he was planning on coming out to you guys today. He told me yesterday."

"I guess him and Jack are throwing a little coming out party." I chuckle.

"What about Jack?" Cry asks.

"No idea. But I guess it makes sense. He seemed cool with m-" I cut myself off by clamping a hand over my mouth. Crap crap crap crap! I thought.

"Cool with what?" Cry asks worriedly.

"Nothing! Just me being stupid ol' Felix!" I rush.

He rolled his eyes. "You know I wouldn't care if you were g-"

"I'm not gay! Not that theres anything wrong with it! I'm just not and that's not what I was...-"

"Felix. Calm down." Cry placed a hand on my shoulder. "It doesn't matter anyway."

I sigh. "Bi." I say softly. "I'm bi."

"I'm pan. So what? It doesn't matter." I look into his dark blue eyes and nearly get lost in the soft irises.

"I j-just..." I don't brake his gaze for a second and I can feel his eyes bury into me.

"Felix. It's ok." He whispers.

I don't know why I did it. But I definitely don't regret it.

His lips moved softly against my own and I couldn't help but smile. He smiled as well and scooted closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. Not braking the kiss, I got on my hands and knees and pushed him into the bed softly. His hands didn't move from my waist as my body tests against him and I used my elbows to support my weight. We continued to make out for god knows how long, before the door opened.

I shot up and found myself straddling Cry. I blush red as a tomato as Mark smirked at me. "Karma." He said and closer the door. Most likely going back to my room. I looked back at Cry and he just rolled his eyes and brought me back down to him.

A/N
Ok serious question. Would anyone want a part but from Mark or Jacks perspective? There won't be any smut but I could just make a sequely type thingy. I don't know.

Oneshots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें