Mine (septiplier)

I'm sure you have all seen this video by now but still, it is literally life. It's got nothing to do with the story though.

I cuddle up to him as we sit on the couch. He tightens his grip around my waist and I smile slightly. "What time is it?" I ask.

"Um." He looks at his phone. "8:49." I shoot up and throw my shoes on.

"Shit!" I curse. "Curfew."

"Oh right." He mumbles. He stands and hugs me. "Let me walk you home."

"You don't have..." I was cut off by the look he gave me.

"Pwwwweeeeaase." He begged.

"Alright." I chuckle.

We walk out the door and down the block to my house. It wasn't too far but if I missed curfew, my parents would be pissed. Mark wraps his arm around me again, making me blush. We had been 'dating' unofficially for the past three months and God was I falling for him. His perfect body and striking face. It was as if the finest artists had sculpted him out of marble. He was beauty at its finest.

"Hey jack?" He asked as we got closer.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"What would you do if I left?"

"Track you down." I say matter of factly.

"No. I mean just gone. Off the face of the earth. Poof! I'm not there anymore."

"Well..." I think for a second before biting my lip. "I guess I would feel really lost. I don't know what I would do exactly but..." I feel him pull away and look into my eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere." He stated softly.

"Then why'd you ask?" He smiles and brushes some hair out of my face.

"I guess I'm just curious." He cupped my cheek and I leaned into it. "You know what I'd do if you went missing?" I think for a second, then nod. "I'd spend every moment thinking of you. Of how your eyes sparkle in the moonlight. Of how your smile warms my heart. Of how you look at me like I'm a miracle. I'd miss every part of you and I'd spend every minute that you weren't with me crying." Tears ran down my face and I felt his thumb wipe a few away. "Jack... Sean... I know we haven't been together that long and I know we're young and maybe even a little stupid but... I love you. And I want to have you be mine as I'll always be yours. So Sean, will you be my boyfriend? Will you let me scream from the rooftops that I am in love with a beautiful, intelligent, enthusiastic, amazing man? Will you be mine?" He asks.

I let out a sob as I bring him in and kiss him sharply. "I've always been yours." I whisper. I feel him smile and place his hands on my waist.

"I love you." He sighs.

"I love you more." I grin.

"Well I lo-..."

"JACK WILLIAM MCLOUGHLIN! GET IN THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!" My mother screams from the door way.

I smile and kiss him one last time before running up the steps to my house.

Even as my mother yelled at me, I could think of nothing but the man that was officially and undeniably mine.

And I, his.

A/N
Short and sucky, sorry.

Anyway I had a quick question, out of everything I've written, what would you say was your favorite? I'm just trying to figure some stuff out so your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!