The other boy across the hall. (Mostly septiplier)

Sorry anyone who wanted it from jacks perspective but come on, Mark's the one who walks in on them. Don't hurt me!

I lie awake and listen to Crys soft breathing. I can't believe I'm actually gonna do this. Cry had taken it well but it was one person. This was a huge step. I rolled over as more thoughts raced through my head. Who was I gonna tell first? Felix? Bob? Wade? Ken? ... Jack?

Oh god Jack. How was I supposed to tell him? Not only was I pan, I was in love with him. I can't hide it forever. He will find out eventually anyway. It would be better if I just told him. I groaned and looked at the time.

4:21 am

I sighed and stood up. I grabbed my flannel and some jeans and went into the bathroom to get ready. I put on a beanie to hide my messy hair and snuck out our dorm. I went to the library because it was the only place that was open. I get a latte from the Starbucks and sat down to think. My first class didn't start until 8. I decided to just study for my biology final.

I get a text book and go over the necessary material. Even as my eyes scan the book, my mind wanders to places other then the equation for photosynthesis.

6H2O+6CO2= C6H12O6+ 6O2

Just remember biology is the devil. Jack had told me the last time we had studied together. (Get it? 6s?) He always came up with the most absurd ways of remembering things. But somehow, it worked.

Think of cytoplasm as a stalker, it's all around you.

The body tube is for the science stripper.

Needless to say, I was getting an A in that Class.

As I daydreamed, I didn't notice the time had changed so drastically.

7:54

English (my first period) was across campus. I sighed and stood up quickly to ran to class.

---

When third period bio came around, I asked Jack if I could meet him in his room after classes finished. He said it was fine and asked if everything was ok. I lied of course.

As the bell rang, I ran back to my room to grab my phone which I had left there this morning. Cry was already there. "Hey Mark. What's up?"

"I uh need help from someone so gotta go!" I rambled and ran back out the door. I sighed when I reached it and brought my hand up to knock. I could do this. I had too.

I knocked and Jacks smiling face greeted me. "Hey Mark. What's up?" I smiled back but he see the uncertainty behind my eyes.  "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Jack I... I need to tell you something."

"Ok." He sits on his bed and pats the spot next to him. I close the door and sit with my hands clasped between my legs.

"So um. I uh... I think... I know... I'm not exactly...."

"Mark." He puts a hand on my arm to calm me and I hate to admit it worked. "What's wrong?"

"I'm pan Jack." I said and closed my eyes tightly.

"Ok." He says and moves his hand to my shoulder. "That's ok. It doesn't bother me if that's what you were worried about."

"It's not just that." I sigh.

"Then what is it?" I look up at him and see the care in his eyes.

"I... I really like this guy. And I don't think he'd like me back because he's only ever dated girls and..."

"Mark. You are one of the greatest people I know. There is no reason to be so afraid of that. If they don't like you back, then forget them. You deserve someone who will love you to the ends of the earth."

"B-but what if...?" I stutter.

"Go for it." He whispers. So I do.

My lips touch his softly and I wait for him to pull away. I am completely motionless as I hear him chuckle and start to guide my lips. I smile shakily and wrap my arms around him. He does the same and before I knew what was happening, he was on my lap. He straddled my waist and dug his hands through my hair. Every second was pure ecstasy. He moved every inch of his body against me and I couldn't help letting out little grunts and moans. He pushed me into his bed slowly I brought my hands to his cheeks. I held him to me for as long as I could before we finally had to pull away for air. Jack doesn't open his eyes as his body hovers over mine and our heavy breaths mix.

"Mark I... I really like you." He whispers. I don't answer. Instead I lean up just enough for my lips to capture his again. He continues to move against me and I grew more and more bothered. I knew it was too much to ask. We had only just...

I was cut off from my train of thought as Jack jumped off me. I sat up worriedly. Had I done something wrong? My confusing only grew as I felt him grab my leg. He pulled my shoe and sock off before running to the door. He opener it slightly before putting my sock on the door handle and closing and locking it. He came back over and climbed on me once again. "Sorry. Don't want any interruptions." He says seductively and brings his mouth back to mine. I feel his hands slide up my shirt and his small hands start to fumble with the top button. The flannel was quickly open and he ran his hands along my chest and abs. I reach for his shirt and bring it up slowly to show his small but fit figure. With his shirt over his head, I brought my hands down slowly. They ran down his smith skin and budding muscles before ending at his jeans.

"C-can I?" I asked. He nodded and I slowly slipped the button through the hole. Just as I had finished undoing his pants, a knock came from the door.

"Just a minute!" I called.

"Mark! This isn't your room!" Not my room? THIS WASNT MY ROOM!! I looked up at him with scared eyes as I heard both our roommates burst into laughter from outside the door. Jack jumped up and put his cloths back on. I buttoned my shirt quickly as Jack opened the door.

"Felix, we can explain." He says but is drowned out by their laughter. Jack's face is red as a tomato but I have a feeling mine is much worse.

"Maybe I should go." I say sadly.

"Nono! You two have fun! I was just gonna grab my phone. Right Cry?" Felix rushed with a huge grin.

"Righto! We were gonna order a pizza. I'm assuming you don't want anything?" Cry raised an eyebrow.

"Nope! Enjoy your pizza." Jack says and hands Felix his phone before slamming the door.

I sigh. "I'm sorry Ja-"

"Oh shut up!" He says and connects his lips with mine again.

---no smut for you---

We lay in his bed with our arms wrapped around one another. "You wanna sleep over?" Jack asks as he runs a hand through my hair.

"What about Felix?" I ask.

"He can stay in your room." He whispers and kisses my nose. I blushed and got up. I put my cloths back on with his eyes on my the whole time. "Where ya going?" He asks with a confused look.

"We have class tomorrow so I'm gonna go grab a change of clothes." I say and kiss his forehead. "I'll be right back." I close the door quietly and head to my room. I'd say today has been pretty successful.

I reach my room and open the door with out knocking. The sight in front of me made me bite my lip to keep from laughing. Felix straddled Cry as his mouth attacked his hungrily. They noticed me instantly an Felix shot up with a bright blush. "Karma." I say as I close the door and walk back to Jacks room.

"Where are your cloths?" He asks.

"I'll get them tomorrow." I chuckle and walk back to the bed.

A/N
Ok ok. No excuses. No long explanation. Friday's. Updates will be out on Friday's. I can't do two a week. I'm sorry.