Dreaming (pewdiecry)

Ok so this will be sad.

My main man Matthias wrote this song and I'm absolutely in love with it.

I know! I know we said we would take it slow and that we wouldn't fall in love but... I'm weak. I'm so weak compared to him.

"It's not that you weren't enough." Felix says and wipes a tear from his eye. "I just don't think I can even fall in love."

I stood in a stupor as I felt the world crash down around me. "I-it's ok. I understand."

He looks at me sadly and reached for my shoulder. I pull it away from him and bite my lip. He sighs and turns to leave. "Please keep in touch. I don't want to lose you Cry." He said and then, he was gone.

They say if you love them, let them go. But they must not have felt this way before. I didn't get a choice of whether to let him go or not. He was just gone.

I look up at the sky and see the clouds. The steady movement should calm me, but all it does is make it worse. My vision blurs and I close my eyes.

Is this what they call a break down?

When my eyes open, I look down at my wrist and sigh. I'm bleeding when I should be healing. I just can't stop dreaming of when we were together. It's all because I'm feeling things I shouldn't. I should just get over it.

We agreed that we would still be friends. So now the pain just won't go away. Every time I see him I smile and act like nothing's wrong. I'm so broken and yet he says that he's fine. So now the smile used to heal me and make me feel whole, just cuts me deep with regret and envy because I can't say that he's mine anymore. I'm all alone. "Move on man you've learned the truth." They keep telling me but they aren't dealing with this open wound. This fool gave his heart much to soon.

So I just keep staring at the clouds. My vision no longer stable. It spins round and round. I think I'm having a breakdown.

I just can't stop bleeding. I'm supposed to be healing but the blood flows like a never ending stream. And it's all because I have this stupid dream of when we were together. I'm bleeding. No healing. And I just can't stop feeling the way I feel.

I'm bleeding when I should be healing all because I dreaming of when we were together. And I'm bleeding when I should be healing all because I'm feeling a way I shouldn't feel.

I finish the message and hit send before my vision goes to black.