One night. (Septiplier)

So since you guys are awesome, I've decided to give you a strange Christmas present. That's right, smut. If you want a Christmasy update, I would try my second book. Hope this isn't completely awful.

"But Mark..." Jack sang seductively.

"No." I said again. "You're drunk. I can't..."

"Please." He whispered against my lips. This damned convention was going to make me crazy. The incredibly sexy Irishmen was begging me to sleep with him.

"Jack. If you do this, you're going to regret it when you come to your senses." Even though I tried to hold my resolve, I felt it slip as he moved from beside me on the couch to my lap.

"I won't." He said simply.

"I-I don't do one night stands." I bit my lip as he licked at my neck.

"Neither do I." He practically moans.

"We can't..."

"I love you." He whispers.

"What?!" I ask. The shock was just enough to bring back my determination.

"You heard me. I love you." He frowns at my reaction.

"And you couldn't tell me that when you were sober?" I ask. He shrugs and a tear escaped his eye. He wiped it quickly and gets off of my lap. "Jack. Please don't cry."

"No. I'm sorry. I... I'm just being stupid. You're right. I'm just drunk." His words were amazingly clear for someone who was wasted a few minutes ago.

"Jack I didn't mean-..."

"No. You're right." He wiped his eyes again and stands up. "I'm just going to go to my room and sleep." Before I could say another word, he was out the door to my hotel room. I sigh and pull a blanket over me. He couldn't have meant it. I think to myself. He's just drunk.

When I wake up, I walk down to the breakfast restaurant we had agreed to meet at. When I walked in, Jack was already sitting at a table. He seemed perfectly fine. "Hey." I call.

"Markimoo!" Jack calls. "Hey buddy!"

"Hi." I say

He looks at me strangely. "You ok?"

"Yeah. Do you uh, remember anything from last night?"

He frowns. "No. Sorry. I know I drank too much. What? Did something happen?"

"No no. You were um... You were just pretty funny when you were drunk." I try to cover up.

He smiles shyly. "Yeah. I've heard that before. I'm sorry."

"No. It's all good!" I smile and order.

After we finished eating, I realized I had forgotten my phone in the room. I told him I would go grab it before we went out. The convention had ended the day before so we had a free day today. We walked through the corridor and he decided to stop in his room as well and we would meet in the hall. I stepped into the room and sighed. I hadn't cleaned up the beer bottles from last night. I grabbed a few before noticing a strange smell coming from one of the potted plants. I walk over and take a whiff. Beer? Why does it smell like beer?

My eyes widen as I remember how sober he seemed at the end of the night. He hadn't seemed at all hung over this morning either.

Could he have been faking it? And if he was, that would mean....

I ran out of the room and sprinted to his as he was opening the door. "Mark? Wha-..."

"You weren't drunk."

His eyes widen. "What? Of course I w-was."

"No. You weren't. You were pouring the liquor into the plant."

He looked down and bit his lip. "I'm so sorry." He said quietly. "I just couldn't stand the thought of rejection. I thought if I told you while you thought I was drunk, you would just go with it. But you, being as amazing as you are, wouldn't let me do that. And then when I told you I-..."

"I love you." I say.

His head snaps up. "W-what?"

"You heard me. I love you." I say and smile. "I didn't realize you were serious. I thought it was just because you were horny and drunk."

His eyes water. "R-really?"

I don't answer. I just bring my lips to his and wrap my arms around his waist. His arms snap around my shoulders and pull me closer as he tilts his head. I kiss him deeper and feel him shake against me. I pull away slightly and rest my head against his. "You ok?" I ask.

He laughs. "I'm... Amazing." He says and looks into my eyes.

"Well I could have told you that." He pulls me back to him and I feel my eagerness build to match his own. I start to walk him into his room and close the door behind me. As soon as it's closed, I feel my body being slammed into it. His lips leave mine and attack my neck. I moan and roll my head back. I bring a shaky hand to his shoulder and swiftly spin around to change our positions. I push him against the wall and lift him slightly. He wraps his legs around me and groans as I kiss his jaw.

"I d-don't do one night stands." He whispers.

"Neither do I." I bring my lips back to his and mumble. "I love you."

"I love you too." He pushed against the wall, making me lose my balance and fall back into his bed. He brings his hand up my torso to clutch at my collar. I sit up as he pulls the cloth over my head. I do the same to him and feel his hands tangle in my hair. He pulls me up slowly so I'm in a sitting position and starts to rub against me. Before I knew it, I was getting a full on lap dance.

"Y-you've done this before." I stutter.

"No baby. You're my first." He jokes.

"Seriously." I chuckle before moaning again.

"Yes. I have. Now don't you be getting all jealous on me."

I shake my head and thrust up as he moves in a circle. I bring his lips back to mine and growl as I become more and more bothered. He pulls away much to quickly and grabs at my jeans. I smile as I watch him take his own jeans off with a slow sexiness that drove me mad. He used one hand to push me back on the bed and lie down on top of me. I shiver as I feel his hand glide down my chest and stomach. He grabs at the source of my misery and my whole body convulses beneath him. He pulls the fabric down slowly and I hiss at the cool air enveloping me. He brings his hand up to his mouth and begins to suck on it. I look at him confused before he brings it back down and begins to stoke me. The friction almost too much to bear. I thrust up into his hand and he smiled evilly.

"Patience grasshopper." He says. I was about to complain, before he stood up and took off his own boxers. He sat back on my lap and rubs my member with his hind end. "Ready?" He whispers. I nod eagerly and feel him ease onto my throbbing piece. His body clenching around me felt good enough to send any man over the edge. He screams in pleasure as he sheaths me into himself.

"F-for the bottom, y-you sure are d-do-dominating." I stutter. He smiled and brings his lips back to mine as he begins to move. Slowly, he rocks his hips and bounced slightly. After a few seconds, his speed increases. I moan and feel him shift around and bite his lip. I decided I had been submissive for too long and flipped us around. I began to ram into him and he moaned loudly. I thrust in again and feel his whole body tense up before he screamed. Bullseye. I rammed into him relentlessly, moaning and groaning the whole time.

"O-oh God M-Mark." He yells and buries his fingers in my hair. Just as I was reaching my peak, he slammed his body against mine and I lost it. I screamed in ecstasy as I felt him tighten around me as well. We both screamed as we rode out our highs. We sat in relative silence for a minute before he kissed me sweetly.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more." I say back and kiss his nose. He smiled at me and looks down at himself.

"I need a shower." I nod and get off of him. He stands up and grabs my hand. "My turn." He says and pulls me into the bathroom.

A/N
I feel dirty. I hope that was worth it.