Pink part 1 (septiplier)

If you know what this is referencing, you are one of my favorite people.

Consider this my apology.

*SMUT WARNING*

Pinks. Those bred as slaves. Those who were forced to be sex companions for the companionless. They had Pettit bodies, smooth skin, Immunity to all know diseases, and toned, flawless builds. They were bred to be perfect screwing machines and nothing else. I'd never been with a pink but goddamned I needed someone. I hated myself for even being here but I needed it.

"Hi there." The woman at the entrance said sexually. "Can I get your name handsome?"

"Um Jack." I say.

"Jack." She purrs and writes it into her tablet. "Do you have any... Preferences?"

"P-preferences?" I stutter.

"Male. Female. Submissive. Dominant. Fetishes...."

Her voice was like butter and I started to see why so many people used pinks. There were couples who came and used them for added pleasure. Men and woman in committed relationships that would still slip in a pink every once in a while and it would be completely normal. I was the odd one here. "M-male." I say and blush. "Nothing else really."

She nods slowly and picks up up the phone beside her.

"I've got one for you." She says with a wink. She doesn't even give him an introduction. Did it matter my name or who I was? Why didn't they care one bit about who they were... Well... Doing.

A door slid open and a man in a tight black rob sashayed out sensually. He had jet black hair and a perfect jawline. His smirk sweet and inviting. I clear my throat and walk over to him. "Hello." He whispers. God his voice was even more attractive then his body. Like liquid sex.

"Hi." I squeak. He takes my hand and leads me too the door he came out of. It leads to a hallway with rows of rooms. We go to the back and he opens a door to reveal a plush pink bed with hot pink covers. "W-what's your name?" I ask.

"Mark." He purrs. "Yours?"

"Jack." I say a small bit more confident.

"This your first time Jack?"

"What? No! Well I mean... Um." I rub my neck. "Not exactly. I've been with women..."

"I see." He locks the door and brings his hand down my face. "So you're a top?"

I blush harder. "Well um... No."

He grins and pulls me to the bed slowly. He sits me down and undoes the buttons of my jacket. He slips it off my shoulders and then grabs at my shirt. I lift my hands over my head slowly and let him pull it off. Once it's gone, he grabs the strings of his robe and pulls them. It falls to reveal his toned chest and tight black briefs. I stare wide eyed at him and suddenly feel very self conscious. He seems to notice this because he sits on my lap with one leg on either side. "Don't feel bad handsome." He purrs. "You're extravagant." He brings my neck to his lips and kisses softly. They're taught at a young age how to please without leaving a mark. I feel his lips move on my skin and my breathing hitches as he reaches my jaw. His hips move up and I gasp. "Sensitive are we?" He asks and brushes me again. I growl and thrust upwards. "So cupcake. How would you like this done?"

"Just... Do it." I hiss.

"As you wish darling." He brings his hands down my chest and grabs at my jeans. He unbuckles them quickly and pulls them off. He glances down at my boxers and smiles before grabbing at my manhood, making me gasp. He pulls the fabric down and drags his body along with them till his knees are on the ground and his face at my stomach. He smirks and I can tell what he plans to do so I open my legs slowly and feel him kiss my v-line. His face moves down my body until stoping just above the source of my misery. He licks his lips before taking me in all at once. I bark out obscenities as his skilled mouth moves up and down my length slowly and passionately. I growl as he swirls his tongue and bobs his head. He pushes me back slowly but doesn't break contact as I lay back in the soft bed. I was getting impatient and I could feel the need growing. He pulls away and smiles down at me before grabbing his own briefs and a bottle from the nightstand. He stands and lathers himself faster then I thought possible before falling on me once again and assaulting my neck.

"P-please." I beg. I needed it now. I couldn't wait any longer. I felt him come closer and whisper a small sorry before he filled me with something unknown and wonderful. I moan loudly as he pushes in slowly. he reached the base and waited for me to consent. It didn't take long before I rubbed against him hungrily. He pulled out slowly and rhythmically pounded into me. I screamed in ecstasy as he found my spot almost immediately. He picked up his pace and I couldn't stop the pleasurable noises erupting from me. God I had never felt so good. I felt him lean into me and the pounding growing rougher. I beat against him and he, sensing my eagerness, quickly flipped us over and bounced me quickly. I yelled and beat against him in time with his thrusts. He grunts but remains other wise silent as I melt into him, a moaning, writhing, mess. He brings his hand to my member and pumps me in time with the thrusts. I can't help but wail as the pressure builds and my vision grows blurry.

I look to him, eyes pleading. He nods and speeds up before letting go and making me feel as though I'm soaring. I follow and my screams are loader then any I'd heard before. The pleasure does not subside as I sit there in a daze. I didn't want it to end. He leans up and kisses my jaw softly. I take it as a sign to go and stand up reluctantly. That last moment of him was gone and I felt empty. "Pay at the front desk." He whispers before disappearing into the adjacent bathroom. I stand and throw on my cloths quickly. I needed to get out of here and fast.