Lies (jacksepticeye)

I suggest you just skip this one

~Jack pov~

Every time I hear the complements, all I feel is betrayal.

They're all bloody liars. They don't mean a word of it. It's all for show. They just want to make me feel good about myself. They want me to stop looking at myself like dirt.

They want me to lie to myself. They want me to tell myself I'm worth something. They want me to feel like I matter.

I don't. I never have. I'm many things, many awful things, but I am not a liar. I know my weaknesses. All of them. Every single one. I'm loud. I'm annoying. I'm ugly. I'm spoiled. I'm talentless. I'm worthless.

I wish they didn't love me. I wish they all hated me. I wouldn't ever hurt anyone or worry anyone if that all just hated me. It's selfish but it's true. I'm just a stain that they refuse to wash away. Sometimes I'm tempted to do it for them, but I am weak. I don't have the strength. I care to much for what would happen to them. They would be broken and lost.

All because of stupid old jackaboy.

I'm selfish. I want things for myself. I'm selfish, but I'm not inhuman. I know they care. I know they want me here, that they don't lie when they say they love me... Not all of them anyway.

But some do.

Some think I'm just as worthless as I do.

They don't say it because they are are too kind.

They are too nice.

They are better then I deserve.

I don't deserve their kindness. I don't deserve their love. I don't deserve their lies.

I deserve truth. Fact. Pain.

It's all I ever deserved. Their lies are sweet but cut like a blade. They intend to heal but they only hurt.

I feel distrust. I feel distain. They don't feel that I am talented. They don't feel I am worthy. They don't feel I am kind and loving and handsome and smart. I am none of those things and yet they spit them at me.

It's all lies.

Give me truths. It's all I want. The only ones who give me truths are yelled at and called haters. They point out things I didn't notice. More things to hate. They are the only ones who tell the truth. They use malice as an excuse when really they are the kindest of all. They tell me much awaited truths.

Would you get a goddamned filter for that screech you call a voice?!

That was supposed to be funny? It's like you are trying to be stupid.

God just shut up you prick!

You literally have less talent then brain cells, if that's even possible.

You would be doing the entire world a favor if you just put a bullet through your brain. It's not like anyone would care. You'd be forgotten in a week.

Let's put our hands together for the man that can't think well enough to anything useful and instead screams at a camera for hours on end. Props to you Jack.

These are the only truths I get. The only words that make me feel anything about my self worth. Not that there's much of it.

I don't know what I want anymore. Do I want to die? I don't know. I don't think so. I will say no if asked. I will become the liar they want me to be.

I will tell them all I'm fine.

I will tell them all I don't care.

I will tell them I believe them.

I will tell them I look good.

I will tell them I am smart.

I will tell them I'm worth life.

I will lie just as they do.

Sorry. I'll make a happier one soon.