Gone (septiplier)

If I've spoken to you about being in a oneshot, I'm not sure when that one will be out but I'm working on it. For now, have some angst.

"IM SORRY!!!" I screamed as I threw my glass at the wall. "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!?!" I fell to my knees and sobbed loudly. How was I supposed to know that was the last time I'd see him?! How was I supposed to predict any of this?! I couldn't! He has to know that!

Right?

Another sob racked my body. "I'm sorry..." I wheezed.

"I am not stupid!!"

"I didn't say you were!" He defends.

"Right!" I scream, "so you just expect me to believe you?!?"

"Yes!! I really was working late!"

"You've come home late almost everyday for a month!"

"I'm just trying to make some extra money!"

"Why would you need to do that?! We are fine as is!"

"Agh!" He yells. "Fine! You know what?" He pulls a small box from his back pocket and throws it at me. "I hope you're happy!" He screamed and slammed the door behind him.

I open the box and gasp. "What have I done?" I ask as I sprint to the door. I fling it open and see the love of my life crossing the street with his head down. "MARK!" I scream. He looks back at me and the tears fall from my eyes even harder when I see his pained expression. "I'm s-..."

The scream as the truck barreled into his side, was louder the any I've heard. I hadn't realized that it was coming from my mouth. No one else could have uttered it. The street was empty. All except my one and onlys corps pressed against the side of a building and driver with a glass shard the size of my forearm protruding from his forehead.

The image was burned into my brain for eternity. It was behind my eyelids each time I blinked. It was in my glass before every sip of the burning liquid. It was in the shards of glass and puddle of said liquid that lie on the floor.

There was no escaping it.

A week I've sat here. A week friends and family have come to see me and to give comfort. For a week I've ignored it all. Eyes glued to that one shining object in the little black box.

It's taken the whole week for me to snap. To loss my whole being to the pain as I lay in a ball on my floor.

I knew Felix would be here soon. He had given his number to the neighbors and the instruction to call him if something happened. I didn't care. My eyes stayed shut as I rocked slightly.

I missed his touch.

I missed his voice.

I missed his face.

I missed his love.

I miss him.

The term heart brake made me want to laugh. This wasn't heart brake. My heart wasn't broken, it was taken. Ripped from my breathing being as if it were a bandaid. The pain unbearable.

"What have I done?!" I sob again.

I run to the scene and fall to my knees as I watch the blood leak from his open chest. His eyes still the shining orbs I fell in love with.

Those in the building rushed out and called 911. It was too late. They were gone. He was gone. I was gone. Not physically, but I might as well have been.

The only reason I'm still here is because I couldn't do that to him. I don't know what I believe but if we were to meet again, he'd never forgive me.

The door opens to reveal Bob and Felix. They must be on Jack watch. They run over to me and a just continue to scream. "I DID THIS!! ITS MY FAULT!!! I KILLED HIM!!! HES GONE!!! He's gone..." I whispered the last bit as they picked my up and brought me to the couch.

I could see there lips moving but no sound was heard. All I could hear was my heartbeat, surprised it was still there.

My heart was gone.

My feelings were gone.

My love was gone.

My life is gone.

A/N
So I'm really bad at angst but here it is. Sorry.