Happy birthday (septiplier)

"Happy birthday!" I shout into the mic. He smiles and laughs.
"Thanks Mark! That's really sweet of you."
"So how old are ya?" I ask. "12?"
"24 but I'll still tell people I'm 6."

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear jackaboy! Happy birthday to you!"
He blushed through the screen.
"It's not my birthday until tomorrow." He says.
"Well sorry I'm afraid of you keeling over old man!"
"Hey! I'm only 25! Just like you!"

I wrap my arm among his shoulders as we all sing and he laughs. Felix snaps a picture and we all finish the song as he blows out the candles.
"Happy birthday Jack!" We shout and he smiles.
"You made it to level 26!" Aron shouts and we all laugh.

"Jack what's wrong?" I ask worriedly.
"I guess I'm just upset about singe." He says sadly. I frown and silently wish he was with me so I could hug him and tell him it was alright.
"Hey. It's your birthday. You shouldn't be sad."
"Mark I'm 27. My birthday doesn't matter anymore."
"I refuse to accept that!" I say. "Now pick a game and play with me or I'll be forced to sing happy birthday till your ears bleed."

"Mark get off me." He groans as I sit on his stomach.
"But I just want to wish you a happy birthday." I say and kiss his neck.
"I'm 28. I'm not a child." He says but I brush against him, making him moan.
"Good" I whisper into his neck before kissing him softly.

"Jack, I want you to know just how much I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want your birthday to be just as important to you as it is to me. So Sean, for your 30th birthday, will you marry me?"
He sobbed and nodded vigorously.
"Of course you doof!" He said and kissed me.

"Daddy!" Sam wined.
He groans and looks at here.
"What is it sweetheart?"
She holds out her small hands to show a card covered in glitter and pink pen. He opens it and smiles at the contents. I look over his shoulder and read.
Hapy berthday Dady!
I lov u even if ur old!
I remember her asking me how to spell 'old' and chuckle. He picks her up and hold her close.
"I'm not old!" He pouts.
"I don't know babe. 35 is kinda old."
He glares at me and sticks out his tongue.

"Happy birthday dad!" Sam says. She and her husband were here for his 50th birthday and they were smiling as they handed him his card. He opened it and tears rolled down his face. I took it from him slowly and read over the short and sweet message. It wasn't the message that had made him cry though, it was the ultrasound pictures.

"Happy birthday grandpa!" Tim shouts. As he runs into jacks arms. We smile and croon over the small child as Sam walks up behind him.

"Happy birthday Sean." I say sadly from beside the headstone. "It's silly but I hope you have a good party where ever you are. I hope Bob and Felix are there too. I love you. Happy birthday love."

A/N
I know it got really rushed but I have had no time to write.