Romeo oh romeo (pewdiecry)

Have you ever wondered what the hell was going on is some of your favorite Shakespeare scenes? Fear not! Ginger is here to explain in the form of crappy fanfiction!

Balcony scene (Romeo and Juliet)

Felix walked out of the house with a frown on his face. How could he have not seen this coming? The one he fell in love with was not only a Terry, but RYAN Terry! The heir to the entire Terry fortune! His parents would hate him. His friends would hate him. The whole town would hate him!

But would it be worth it? To have Ryan by his side?

"Felix!" Ken called. "Come on that party blew anyway. Marzia wasn't even that hot. I have no idea what you've been talking about."

Felix rolled his eyes. He just wanted to be alone. "Yeah! You've been moping around about this Marzia chick all week. She wasn't that cute and she had a weird voice."

An hour ago, Felix would have fought for Marzias honor but he honestly didn't care about her anymore. He had found a new love. One that shared his passion. I waved off his friends as they continued to spout insults. He climbed a wall that lead into a garden. If he was caught, he would be killed and he knew it, but what did it matter if he couldn't be with Ryan?

As he walked around, he heard a door open and hid behind a tall tree.

He heard a sigh come from the balcony above and his breath caught in his throat as he saw the man that raced through his mind.

"Felix? Why Felix? Of all the people in the world I had to fall in love with Felix?" The before mentioned man was considering presenting himself but decided against it. For now at least. "If he just wasn't Felix and a Kjellberg than there wouldn't be an issue. A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet! If he just left that name behind then we could be together. And I would give up being a Terry."

"Really?" Felix called, still out of sight.

Ryan froze at the thought that someone had been listing to his love proclamation. "W-who's there?" He asked.

"I can't say." He heard from behind the tree.

"Why?"

"Because you just said that it is my name you hate." Felix says as he stepped out into the moonlight. "So what should my name be?"

Ryan blushed. Felix wasn't supposed to hear any of that. It was just a dreamy teenager speaking their heart to themselves. But he guessed that's what made it more honest. "H-how did you get here? Those walls are awfully high."

"Love gave me wings to soar over the walls." Felix said dreamily.

"But if someone finds you here they'll kill you!"

"Love will give me the strength to fight a thousand men. And if that fails then it's not a life worth living."

Ryan chuckled. This kid was a dork, but in a good way. He suddenly realized that this was moving way too fast. They had only met this evening for Christ's sakes! "Look, I know I said I love you but you have to understand, I didn't think you would actually hear it. I'm not that easy and if you thought I was then you're soar out of luck. If you want to go, then just go. Leave me to feel sad but don't play me until the inevitable happens. If you really do love me...-"

"I do!" Felix interrupted. "I swear by the moon..-"

"Don't swear by the moon. The moon changes and is inconsistent. If you prove your love like wise...-"

"Then what should I swear by?" He asks eagerly.

"Don't swear at all. If this is meant to be then we will meet again and we can talk then. Good night."

"You're just going to leave me like this?" Felix asked.

"What do you mean?"

"All I ask is that you say you love me as well."

"Haven't I already?" Ryan asked with a smirk.

"But do you withdraw it?"

Ryan sighed. "0f course not." Felix smiled and Ryan blew him a kiss before turning towards the door.

As Ryan turned to leave, a realization hit him. Felix wasn't supposed to be anywhere near him. They wouldn't meet again, at least not by random chance. "Wait!" He calls as Felix starts to walk away. "If you really do love me, I'll send a messenger to you tomorrow. Give her a time and place to meet. Then we can..." Can what? The only way to insure they can be together is...

"Are you proposing we get married?" Felix asked with hope in his eyes.

Ryan thought for a moment. If he didn't marry Felix now, he would never get the chance again. Would it be worth it? "Only if you are willing to except." Ryan said quietly with a blush across his cheeks.

"Yes! Send your messenger! I will have it arranged!" Felix spun in ecstasy.

"Ryan?" Minx called from inside.

"Coming!" Ryan yelled. "I have to go. Goodnight my love."

"Parting is such sweet sorrow." Felix called.

"Your agony won't last forever...-"

"Ryan!" Minx yelled.

"I'm coming! I'm coming. Good night. A thousand times goodnight." He said and disappeared inside. Felix turned with a huge grin on his face as he started off towards the ministry.

A/N
So if you ever wondered what old William was talking about, here you go. This is just the basics of course but you know, whatever.

Thanks for reading.