I'll be loving you (septiplier)

I know everyone and their mother has written something like this but I really wanted to try it. Also my biggest inspiration for this comes from MasterMagooDrew from their pewdiecry story "It wasn't Just a Dare." They are much better then me so you should go check them out.

"Mark." I say. "You know I don't like to sing. Especially in front of people."

"You don't have to sing. Just come with me. We'll have a few drinks and laugh at all the people who mess up. It'll be great!"

He had been trying to talk me into going to a karaoke bar all day. I didn't sing and I had no intentions of doing so now. "Fine. But I'm not singing. And only because it's your birthday."

"Fair enough." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Whatever." I sighed and threw on a dress shirt and jeans. Mark wore something similar and I laughed at his goofy expression. "Now don't be going all sexy Mark on me. I won't have as much self control as Ryan." I say and grab his tie. He smirks and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling be closer to him. "Now there Mr. Iplier. Don't we have somewhere to be?" He rolled his eyes before leaning in and capturing my lips in his. It was soft and gentle at first. I wasn't to happy about that. While one hand gripped his tie, the other tangled in his hair and I sucked hungrily on his bottom lip. I was about to bring my knee up to ever so gently give him a playful nudge, but he pushed my leg away and pulled himself from me.

"None of that. We really should be going."

I sighed sadly before releasing his tie and stepping back. "If you say so."

He smiles and grabs my hand. He brings it to his lips and kisses it softly. "How is it that after 3 years you can still make me blush?" I ask him.

"Call it natural talent." He intertwines our fingers and leads me to the car.

We jump in and start to drive down town. I look over and study his features carefully. His slightly longer then normal stubble. His fluffy Raven hair (which he decided to go back to after the pink was gone). His almond eyes that shown in the setting sunlight. I don't even notice that my hand had drifted to his cheek where it fits almost perfectly. It's as though every groove, every scar, every calais was put there specially to conform to his perfect face. He leans into my hand slightly and glances over at me with a grin. "Yeah Hun?" He asks.

"What? Oh! Nothing. Just looking."

"You like what you see?" He smirks.

"More then you'll ever know." I whisper. "Even if you're getting old."

"Hey! I'm only 30!"

"Whatever old man."

"You realize that you'll be 30 next year right? So by your logic, you'll be old too."

"I don't mind being old. I've got everything I could ever want."

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Yeah. I mean I've had a good run. Done what I wanted to do. Gone where I wanted to go. I'm fine with being old."

"There's nothing else you'd want to do? Nothing at all?"

"Well I guess there are a few things that I would want to do but I can still do those if I'm old." In fact there are lots of things I'd like to do. But I don't want to be pushy. I don't want to go into something just cause I'm fearing the clock. I can wait for now.

He chuckles softly before turning into the club parking lot. I already felt a bit uncomfortable as I stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance. We took a seat on the side and looked at all the drunken patrons that littered the place. "I'll go get us some drinks." Mark says and walks to the bar. As he walks away, a young women's in a skin tight dress and stripper pumps walks over to our table.