His eyes (septiplier)

Two updates in one day?! Blasphemy! Anyway this is a calab with the amazingly fabulous AceMcSpace who did most of the work so show him all the love. Hope you guys enjoy.

Blue. An almost oceanic blue but lighter. A blue that was one like the sky after a storm or the calm of a hurricane. Yet there was a problem, all because of the damned soul mate I haven't met. She caused my set to be disfigured by her brown. It looked so unreal, like a dog, I didn't look normal, almost insane. Why did this happen to me? Why did I have to have a soul mate? I couldn't be like some lucky people and live my life without one. I had to deal with some girl who's probably going to bicker about some shit anyway. The damned brown eye that made me look so strange. I liked the blue. It was calming. It was endearing. But this dark brown, it made me look mad. It didn't fit on my face. I was always bullied because of it, everyone else had some cool colors with their soul mate. They either had green and yellow, purple and red, blue and pink, everyone else look sane, except me. Always called the 'Mad hatter', always looking down, shielding my eyes from anyone, and always holding back either my fists, or tears. I lived through this all my goddamn life, from primary school, to sixth year. I stayed inside most of my time, just doing the work I had to do and playing the latest video games. I wish I could just meet her already. At least then I would have something as a reward for all my suffering. I have nothing. It's as if she's hiding. All this time and not a glimpse of her. How hard can it be to find someone with the exact same eyes?! Looking down through the window, letting the thought race violently around my head, a brilliant idea popped into my head. If soul mates are supposed to be together, they would have most of the same interests. I loved everything gaming, animals that were boss enough, and-
"The park." I smirked. If it was anything that most people normal liked, it was the park, the beautiful grassy agora where children, parents, and soul mates would meet. I smashed my favorite hoodie onto my shoulders, shoving my favorite cap on, and racing out the door.
The park was filled to the brim, bursting with life. Small children running in circles, chasing each other like dogs to a bone. Parents sit and watch with joy and pride in their eyes. Lovers, hand in hand and smiles on their faces. Immediately disgust and jealousy racked my brain (of course not showing it, I'm not that egotistical), since they had found each other, they had their birth eye color, oh how good for them. I found a bench that wasn't paraded with couples or guardians, and plopped down, opening up the rage inducing yet addictive Flappy Fedora. I had spent at least five minutes of silently grumbling whenever the fedora hit an obstacle, until I heard a deep voice.
"May I sit here?" The man with dark hair and a chiseled jaw asked. His voice like melted butter. I nod slightly and avert my eyes back down to my phone. He sat beside me and I could practically hear the smile in his voice.
"That game's a pain in the ass." He chuckles.
I laugh and look up at him. What I didn't expect to see, was his eyes. Brown, and blue. The same blue as mine, and the same chocolate brown orb as mine. I could almost scream. Was he my soul mate?
"Oh..." The angelic voiced man stared.
"I um... Wow" He chuckled.
"No offense, but, I expected you to be a girl." He rubbed the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly.
"Well, it was the exact same for me." I chuckled, pushing the neon green strands back into place. I looked over his nearly perfect face. His crooked smile and bright eyes. His muscular body showing slightly through his red flannel.
"Well, um, I'm Jack." I say and stick out my hand for him to shake.
"Mark." He says and grasps my hand with his.
The ugly brown that I had come to hate. The sickly color that I couldn't stand, showed through both his eyes, making it the most beautiful color I had ever seen. It's contrast to the blue in my own making all the difference in the world. I turn on the front facing camera on my phone and stared at the seemingly new person staring back at me. I looked up to Mark. He was my soul mate, I thought at first it was just a coincidence of our eyes, but, it was all true.
"Oh my God." I put my hand over my mouth.
"Wow.. I..." He smiled at my stuttering teeth. I looked down, contemplating over what the hell had just happened.
"Hey." Mark's syrupy voice murmured, making me look back up.
"You have beautiful eyes." That moment then and there I couldn't hold it in. I smashed my lips against his, holding onto the sides of his face. The most amazing feeling about it? He kissed back, snaking his arms around my waist. I smiled, knowing I could not only be with normal eyes, I would be happy. Soon enough, I pulled away slowly, ignoring the stares of the children, and the others. I sighed, looking back at my new-found happiness. I would've said something sweet, like 'I like your eyes too' or some cute and clever oneliner about his pink hair or glasses, but I didn't want to be like the rest. I chuckled, looking into his eyes.
"Please tell me you like video games."