Sunshine (septipler)

This is sad. Just letting you know. I wrote this a long time ago so please be excuse the worse then usual writing.

I rush through the airport with tears still streaming down my face. I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe the first time I come to visit him, it's under these circumstances. I can't believe that he didn't tell me. He didn't tell anyone. No one except his family had any clue of the pain he hid.

~Flash back~

I scroll through my feed on Twitter and notice a very concerning message from one of my followers.

@Markiplier did you know about @jacksepticeyes condition before?! How long have you known?!

I furrow my eyebrows in concern before clicking over to jacks channel to see what was going on. What condition? I didn't know about any condition?

I clicked the video titled. Bad news |vlog|

"Whhpisss! Top o the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is jacksepticeye and welcome to the vlog! I have some pretty serious updates for you guys and I don't really know where to start." His expression was not nearly as cheerful as usual and he had massive bags under his eyes. "First of all, I want to thank you all for 10 million subscribers! That is insane and I couldn't be more grateful! But as thankful as I am, I'm not making this video for that. That will come out soon but not right now." He Started to cough into his elbow but tried hard to hide it. "Eh badgers. Anyway, I've always tried to be pretty upfront with you guys but there is something I've been hiding for a while now." He looked down and his eyes became glossy with the beginnings of tears. "About a year ago, I was having some really serious pain and I couldn't tell why so I went to the doctor. Long story short, they ended up doing a full body scan." I gulp. That can't be good. Doctors usually won't do a full body scan unless they found something. Something bad that they didn't want spreading. "They found it first in my lungs." He says and a few tears slip out of both of our eyes. This can't be happening! Jack can't be sick! He can't be! "It didn't stay there long. I don't want to go into specifics of what it is but it's a rare form of..." He pauses for a second to take a deep breath before looking back up at the camera. "It's a rare form of cancer."

My heart dropped. How is this possible? He can't have ca... Can.... I couldn't even bring myself to think the word. "I just wanted to let you guys know because it's not really getting better. In fact..." He put his hand up to his hair. He had kept it green even after it would have been back to normal. He had always said he just liked the color. "There's more then one reason I so willingly changed my hairstyle. It was a good excuse because I would have to do it anyway." He barley pushed on his green locks and they moved with his hand. Like, moved away from his scalp completely. He then brought his thumb to his lips and licked it before wiping at his eyebrow. Make up was washed away to show pail skin underneath. I had aways wondered why he had shaved his face all of a sudden. I had always loved his stubble. "Chemo is rough." He says and my heart breaks even further. I had always seen him as a picture of health. That's the way he always portrayed himself. "I'm not quitting YouTube just yet. And I'm not doing this as some publicity stunt to get more attention. I've specifically avoided attention for as long as I could but it's not getting any easer." He coughed again but quit much faster then last time. "Anyway... I just... I wanted to keep everyone updated. I'm sorry for not telling anyone sooner. There will still be videos coming out and I have something big planned for the milestone!" He smiled wide but the pain shone through like a sunburn. "Anyway. Thank you guys so much for watching this video. If you liked it (which I doubt) punch the like button in the face like a b...-" he was cut off by another coughing fit. He didn't scream his outro like usual. He didn't put any effort into the act. How sick is he really? How much was he hiding? "Sorry, punch the like button like a boss and see you all in the next video." He clicked off without even saying his full outro.