On second thought, maybe I will go

Disclaimer: I do not own Descendants. If I did Carlos would have more lines.

"You will go, you will find the Fairy Godmother, and you will bring me back her wand." Maleficent tells the five teens while she filed her nails down, "easy peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Mal asks. She had her arms crosse against her chest, and she looked bored.

"Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns." Her mother answers. Hailey scoffed softly. That's all maleficent cared about. Taking over the world. She didn't care about the people she called her friends.

"Um, I think she meant us." Carlos tells her as the five of them gesture to themselves.

"It's all about you and me babygirl." Maleficent stands up, looking her daughter in the eyes. "Do you enjoy watching people suffer?"

"Well yeah, I mean who doesn't!" Mal scoffs. Everyone in the room enjoyed watching people suffer. They were villains, it would be a crime if they didn't.

"Then get me the wand, and you and I can see that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend good and evil to my will!"

"Our will!" The Evil Queen corrects her. The other three adult villains turn to look at her, small glares on their faces. They were tired of maleficent leaving them out of things like this.

"Our will, our will." Maleficent corrects herself before snapping her fingers in Mal's face, getting her attention back on her, " And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life missy."

"What? Mom!" Mal whines. The deal was pretty unfair to tell the truth.

The mother and daughter begin to have a stare off. Maleficent's eyes begin to glow a bright green. She was trying to take control of her daughter. The purple haired girl fought back, her eyes glowing a green similar to her mothers. They did this a lot.

"Ugh, fine whatever." Mal groans and steps away. She never won their arguments. Hailey didn't know why she even bothered to try and win in the first place.

"I win." Maleficent says triumphantly. The purple haired girl rolled her eyes, annoyed with her mother, but who wasn't right now.

"Evie." The Evil Queen calls to her daughter, " My little evilette in training." Evie walks over to her mother, smiling wide. "You just find yourself a nice prince with a big castle with a mother-in-law wing-"

"- and lots and lots of mirrors." They say together. Evie begins to laugh before being told to stop by her mother.

" Well, they're not taking my Carlos. I'd miss him to much." Cruella says seriously.

"Really mom?" Carlos asks looking at his mother surprised. Hailey knew what was coming.

"Of course. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Cruella asks throwing her right leg into his arms. Hailey hates the way their parents treat them. They're more worried about their hair and makeup more than their own kids.

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." Carlos says a little let down by the fact that his mother wouldn't miss him like a real mother should.

"Carlos, they have dogs in Aruadon." Cruella says caressing her sons cheek. She was putting a load of crap into his head.

"Oh no, I'm not going!" Carlos exclaims changing his mind quickly. Hailey rolled her eyes at her friends behavior. He was such a moron at times.

Maleficent groans and Jafar speaks up, "Well Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store." He then turns to his son, "What did you score?"