It's a trap

Disclaimer: I don't own Descendants. I do however own a dog.

Her name is Jasey

"Do you think we're doing the right thing?" Hailey asks Carlos as they walk to get their bags.

"No, but when have we ever done the right thing?" Was Carlos' response. He grabbed his duffel bag and began to stuff random things in it. Hailey grabs her own bag, putting the clothes Evie made her in there neatly.

"I just get the feeling that this is going to go horribly wrong." Hailey looks at her feet. Ever since Maleficent told them about Araudon, an unsettling feeling made its way into her stomach.

Carlos takes his pointer and middle finger and lifts her chin up, "We're going to be okay. You know that right?"

"Yeah I know, I just have this feeling that everything is going to change."
Hailey tells him as her heart flutters. Her heart has been doing that for a long time. Whenever she gets near him or he says something remotely sweet. Her stomach does these flips and she doesn't know why. Sure she thought about it being love, but her mother always told her that 'love doesn't exist' so she always shrugged it off. Plus, love doesn't exist on the Isle. You'll be looked at as if you were insane, which is weird considering the Isle is filled to the brim with insane people.

The same thing happens with Carlos, he never talked to his mother about love before, but he knew she'd say the same thing. Whenever Carlos is around Hailey alone his heart beats a thousand miles a minute and he stutters like a fool. That's why he tries to stay with the group. He doesn't want to make a fool out of himself in front of each other.

They've liked each other for a long time, they just don't know it.

The duo walk out of the room they share and down the set of stairs. Who knows, it could change for the better." Carlos says trying to be optimistic for his best friend, even though he wasn't feeling great about this.

"Or worse." Hailey scoffs. They walk into the room where their parents stood, waiting for them. They noticed how close they were and grimaced.

The two parents of the oblivious teens knew about their feeling for each other, so they try to keep them apart as much as possible. They don't need their kids getting distracted because they found out they were in love with someone. They were villains for crying out loud, they don't need love.

"Oh, Hailey. Darling come here." Queen of Hearts says to her only daughter, trying to get her away from the white haired boy. Hailey walks over to her daughter and smiles, "Now if anyone gives you trouble you know what to do."

"Off with their head!" The mother and daughter shout together and laugh at the end.

"That's my girl."

"Carlos!" Cruella shouts as she makes her way over to her son. Carlos' eyes widen before he dodged his mother's arms.

"Oh no. C'mon!" He grabs his bag with one hand and grabs Hailey's hand with the other. She barely had enough time to grab her bag before he dragged her away.

"Carlos! Get back here!"Cruella yelled at her son. Carlos threw his bag in the trunk of the limo, Hailey quickly doing the same, and jumping in the limo. Hailey, in result of getting pulled in by the previously said boy, ended up in his lap. They both looked at each other and blushed a bright red color.

"Sorry." She said in embarrassment. She scampered off Carlos' lap and sat up straight. They looked at their fellow villains , who wore smirks and had raised eyebrows.

"What?" They asked together. They didn't understand why they were looking at them like that.

"Oh, nothing." Evie tells them. Of course the other three knew they liked each other. Evie was the only one that thought it was love. She was the only one that believed love was real. Jay and Mal didn't believe in love, they thought it was a waste of time.