it's goin' down

“I’m here! And I got the smoke bombs

“I’m here! And I got the smoke bombs.”

Hailey stopped herself from tripping over her own feet as she sprinted over to her friends. She stopped in her tracks when she noticed a certain Chinese girl beside the limo. “Woah Lonnie, what are you doing here?”

“I came to help rescue Ben.” She told her with a smile. The red head sent her boyfriend a questioning glance. They weren’t supposed to tell anyone. Lonnie seemed to of sensed her hesitancy. “I made them bring me.”

Hailey nodded before walking to the back of the limo, where Jay and Carlos stood. Jay grabbed the pack of swords they brought, revealing Dude. “And Dude.”

“I told you to stay!” Carlos exclaimed softly. They couldn’t be too loud or their voices would echo and they would give up their location.

“I flunked obedience class.”

“I don’t think I’ll ever get used to that.” Hailey commented, watching as Carlos picked the dog up, removing him from the trunk. She grabbed the fake wand from Carlos’ hand as he set the dog on the ground, her eyes scanning over every inch of it. “That is so cool.” 

The three of them walked over to their friends, Hailey handing Mal the fake wand, letting her inspect it carefully. “Wow, what a beauty.”

“It’s noon.” Jay informed them all. Hailey tightened the bag on her shoulders, making sure the smoke bombs couldn’t slip away. Mal handed the wand back to Carlos, letting him slip it in his vest pocket.

Hailey sighed before following her friends through the tunnel, which would lead them to the docks. She was nervous, which was so unlike her, but she knew they would pull it off. As they walked down the docks, the sound of cheering filled their ears.

“Welcome!” Harry called out, the same sinister smirk on his lips. Mal was the only one to walk on the dock leading to Uma’s ship. The rest of them stayed back, ready for whatever they would throw at them.

Let’s get this party started, I swear I’m cold hearted. There’s no negotiatin’. I’m not here for debatin’.” Uma sang as she stepped to the middle of the boat, making sure the lot of them had a good view of her. “You need some motivation? Just look at Ben’s face and ask yourself how long you think I’ll remain patient.”

Hailey glanced over to the king, watching as Harry wrapped an arm around his neck. He was taunting them. “I’ll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks. You either hand over the wand or he’ll be ripped apart.”

Let’s all just be smart, although for you that must be hard. You’ll get your wand, no one has to come to any harm.” Mal took her turn, putting her hand on her hip. “Don’t try to intimidate me, your bark is much worse than your bite. Who’s the baddest of them all? I guess we’re finding out tonight!”