✏️|1

For - ✉|4
----------------------------------------------------

✏️ - Bangtan

You were lying on the sofa in Jin's house as the hyungs rushed around to check things.

"Food....map.....drinks...tent..." Jin said while looking through the bag as Namjoom checked down the things in the list.

Yoongi and Hoseok were making sure the car is safe, clean and have enough gas.They put in some big bottle of spare gas just in case.

"Come on kids, .stop sleeping," Jin said as he clapped his hands. You opened your eyes and groaned, "Why did you guys make it this early in the morning?"

"I don't know. People do this kind of things early in the morning I guess." Namjoon shrugged.

You tapped Taehyung who was sleeping on your shoulder and told him to wake up. He whined a little and stretched out his arms, "(Name)-ah pull me up."

You giggled a little and grabbed his hands, "Come on Taetae, many you can sleep in the car."

--- ✏️ ---

The hyungs decided to sit in the car so they could get some sleep. You tackled Jin in a hug and thanked him for driving the car even though he's as tired as you guys were.

He ruffled your hair, "Aigoo, you're welcome (Name)-ah."

You walked to the back and Jimin helped you up to the trunk. There was still so much space left even though there's other things inside. You thought for a moment before you said, "Actually, can't we all sleep here?I mean, like this."

Jungkook shook his head, "No (Name), our legs are too long." You rolled your eyes and slapped his legs, "Mmmhm."

Is it though..? you looked around to see if there's anything you could do to let all of you guys sleep together.

It's a road trip and you wanted all of you guys to be together.

--- ✏️ ---

The car has been moving for who-knows-how-long, probably a long time.

You placed you arm on the fence of the trunk and and put you chin on your palm. Your eyes were half opened since the wind were quite strong. You guys were still on the highway and you're just glancing at cars and cars that drove by.

"(Name)." Jimin called. You turned to him and saw him holding a bag of chips to you. "You want some?"

You nodded and took some gladly. Taehyung was sleeping on your lab from the start. You put a chip to his mouth and giggled, "Hey taetae~"

His eyes fluttered open and a smile spread across his face when he saw you. "Chips." you said and tapped his mouth with the chip you were holding.

He opened his mouth to eat and smiled again. Still cute as ever.

"Ahhh, no fair, noona feed me too!!" Jungkook whined as he started jumping while sitting down. The window was opened and Hoseok popped his head out a little, "AY YOU KIDS STOP JUMPING!"

Jungkook stopped immediately with wide eyes. You pursed your lips to keep yourself from laughing until the window was closed again. "Oh my god, he can feel you from all the way over there." you laughed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Shut up (Name)."

"Ay, be nice Kookie!" Taehyung pointed at him and scolded playfully. Jungkook opened his mouth in disbelief and mouthed oh my god.