✏|60

☁ When you were pulled into a massacre

Okay, so before you went into the fictional world, Jungkook did not know you nor had he read the book. So he didn't know you're an actual human and not a fictional character.

Tag me for credit!
--------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Jungkook

The annual massacre.

Wiping his hand gently against his black expensive blazer after shaking hands politely with someone he didn't give two shit about, Jungkook had on his usual annoyed expression as he made his way to his father.

Jungkook could not care less about the annual massacre, nor could he - or willing to try to - understand why noble people like to see people getting killed so much. However, he was eventually forced all the way over to the auditorium by his father. He had protested for many times, but his father never seemed to understand him. Maybe the older man was just blocking out his opinion on purpose and pretending he did not understand his son's feeling... well, parents.

However, this time, he was glad his father made him come over.

Nearing the end of the massacre, a special person will be chosen to be the last person to killed. Whether the person is a noble (one that most people hates, of course), or a criminal - anyone but low status people. This time, people decided to summon you, (Full name), back.

You were, unfortunately, being chosen as the 'laboratory rat' for a certain company's experiment. A new machine was invented to bring people into fictional life in order for them to get the resources from inside the fictional world (for better living styles, you guessed. In the world of fiction, anything can happen and you can basically get everything from different books) and when they've gotten what you wanted, they would pull them back into the real world. Since no one was sure whether it is safe for people to use or not, you were being used to test the brand new machine.

You honestly thought you would be dead, but you weren't. You had a good life in the fictional world. Jungkook knew that very well, because he has been reading the book over and over again. If there is one thing Jungkook hates, it's books. He simply thinks those are uninteresting objects made for people who couldn't handle reality, and those people who couldn't are simply weaklings. However, this particular book called 'Begin' caught his upmost interest, and he had been reading it again and again.

When you dropped down from the bright light from the ceiling, Jungkook had looked up boredly when he heard cheering and gasping from people around him. Then he saw you. The familiar (H/C) locks, (E/C) eyes, wearing none other than Jung Hoseok's clothing. Jungkook closed the dark red colored cover book and he stood up slightly with his eyes wide on you.

"We welcome (Full name) back and congratulate her as our special guest for the massacre!"

"Oh fuck no," Jungkook muttered under his breath as he stood up fully as you were being dragged to the centre of the stage.

Your eyes were wide as you scanned your surrounding. People wearing colourful clothing and expensive twinkling accessories. Blood everywhere, dead people everywhere. You tried to push the people away but you were obviously being overpowered. You snapped your fingers but nothing came out. Maybe because this is the real world now, fictional magic doesn't work here.

Jungkook looked at you, silently hoping you could use the powers you gained with the help of Hoseok. You weren't the most powerful in the book, but with what you were capable of doing, you could kill half of the people in this bloody auditorium. "Oh shit," he cursed again when the killer came up with a whip, apparently wanting to torture you first for enjoying the luxuries of entering the fictional world before any noble man (how fucking ironic).

You were feeling weak, almost passing out. All you had in your mind was Hoseok, the boy you were supposed to have dinner with just a few minutes later. What would he do? If he's Hoseok, he would definitely freak out when he realized you vanished. Just the thought of his teary eyes made you panic inside, you weren't even aware of the horrible situation you were in.

As the whip came down, ready to create a mark on your back, Jungkook jumped up the stage without another word and ran over. He didn't pull the person away, the first thing he did was wrap his arms around you and blocked the hit for you. He hissed in pain and tightened his grip on you but he managed to smile softly later on.

You do feel valuable and calming (despite the situation), as the book described.

"Young master..."

"Not her, find someone else," Jungkook simply said as he picked you up bridal style since you didn't seem to be able to react to anything currently.

"But young mas - "

"I like this girl," Jungkook paused before he said. He turned around to look into the camera before raising an eyebrow, "Tell me you've got a problem with that or keep your nasty job, your choice,"

People grimaced, but no one dare to say a word.

Jeon Jungkook was born with many gold spoon in his mouth.

And (Full name) was his absolute favourite 'fictional character' .
--------------------------------------------------------