✏|30

[Requested by WitchSeer] When Yoongi takes care of his pregnant wife.

Min Yoongi as your husband.

Name: Seulbyul
-----------------------------------------------------

✏ - Min Yoongi

Even though you're pregnant, that doesn't necessarily mean Yoongi has to put away all of his work to stay at home with you. He still needs to go work and earn money for the family. It was just one of those days of you staying in the house and him out working - probably having a debate with Namjoon about something small - and trapping himself in his office. As usual, you were sitting on the bed, your back against the pillow as one of your hand held the remote control so you could keep on changing channels while your other hand held the home phone up to your ear. You never thought it'd be real but apparently your taste changes when you're pregnant.

"And you lose interest in something you used to love too!" you rambled on to Yoongi, who you doubt was actually paying attention to what you're saying. "Like you just suddenly doesn't like it anymore!" You've lost interest in food lately. You would only get the feeling of puking when you see food and you're getting really frustrated because of that. Yoongi hummed from the other side and dropped his pen to pick his phone - which was on speaker the whole time - up.

"Well I'm glad you haven't lost interest in me yet."

You needed to take a moment to process what your husband just said before you clicked your tongue and scoffed at him through the phone. "I still need to face you everyday, I'm sure that day will come."

Yoongi smirked a little instead of replying. His mocking airy laugh made it's way to your ear and you clicked your tongue again.

Just what is up with him today? you thought to yourself before biding Yoongi goodbye. You put the phone back to it's place and looked at the clock. A feeling of frustration rushed over you when you realized you and your friend arranged a date today. Crying - you're just make crying sounds, not actually crying - quietly, you got out of the bed and went prepare.

--- ✏ ---

"Is Yoongi at home?" your friend asked nonchalantly as (he/she) stuffed food into (his/her) mouth. You grimaced at (him/her) and grabbed a few napkin to throw them at (his/her) face.

"Aish, you're not young anymore, can you eat normally?"

Your friend rolled (his/her) eyes at you and said. "Um, sorry no can do, stuffing food in my mouth is a strength of mine."

Looking at your friend, you couldn't help but laughed a little inwardly. How long are you going to stay like this?

"But anyway," your friend looked up at you with widened eyes after hearing your laugh. "aigoo, I feel bad for Yoongi, haveing to take care of you useless thing everyday now."

You leaned back against the chair and sighed a little, awkwardly saying. "He's not taking care of me. He's at work."

"Oh, really?" your friend had an unreadable expression on (his/her) face and didn't say anything, but you knew what (he/she)'s thinking about. "Did you know you're, you know, in the hospital last week?"

"He knows, he came after working." you shrugged, trying to avoid the topic most people 'talked' about with you. It's like they expect Yoongi to come straight to you after hearing the news of you being in the hospital, like those in dramas. It could happen, but it's really unlikely.

"I'm going home." you grabbed your bag as you told your friend. (He/She) looked at you and nodded before bidding you goodbye.

--- ✏ ---

It was almost midnight but you weren't sleeping yet since you didn't feel like sleeping at all. You stayed up watching a random movie you didn't know the name of at a very low volume.

The lights to the living room was turned on and Yoongi stumbled into the apartment, he was holding too many things. You looked at him and nodded lazily giving him a greeting. "Oh, you're back."

"Mmhm." Yoongi replied while putting everything on the table. He went over to the couch and crouched down to your eye-level. The boy smiled at you and said. "How are you?"

"Bored."

"I didn't ask you, i asked the baby."

You wrinkled your nose a little as you slowly moved your leg to kick him playfully.  "(He/She)'s doing fine. You?"

"Work is a little stressful lately but I'm okay now." he replied softly.

"You know, a lot of people are telling me how you don't care much about me and such."

"Why do you care about what they say?"

True. you nodded with a small pout before you moved your hand over to ruffle his hair gently. But it's really hard to ignore those things. Yoongi relaxed under your touch, he sat down on the floor and leaned against the couch.

"Hey Yoongi."

"Mmhm?"

"Can you buy me food?"

Yoongi closed his eyes a little and nodded slowly. He stood back up, not before he plant a kiss on your belly and lips, and grabbed his wallet so he could go out.

You watched his back with a smile and stretched a little. Yeah, why do you what others say? The fact that Yoongi is willing to go out and buy you food even though he's tired already tells you a lot about how much he cares.
--------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

I didn't use the name afterall opps.

I'm sorry i haven't been updating a lot, i'm still having a hard time adapting to the new high school and my parents are going back to Hong Kong tomorrow (ಥ_ಥ) Even though, please don't rush me!

Thank you for being patient ○| ̄|_ (idk that is kind of a bowing symbol is it?)