✏|61

☁ When you go to the fan meeting. The thing that made you stand out? You're blind.

This has been on my mind for a long long while and now I finally decided to write it out because of a few posts that made me very emotional.

If you have an idea for this, you can write it! Just remember to tag me :)
--------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Bangtan

謝謝你們,成為我的偶像

以後的路我陪你們走

First of all, the staffs would definitely have a little trouble trying to get you on stage and in front of the boys. Seeing how you needed to be assisted and the way you keep mumbling things while your hands move around to block objects, some of them would know that you have lost your eyesight while some... they still know, but didn't believe it somehow.

As the other members return to the fans in front of them, you were faced with the first member.

I have this strong feeling that the maknaes would tease the heck out of you when you were trying to figure out who is who. Since they all have quite a unique voice, it's not at all hard to distinguish them.

Let's say they are seated according to age.

You know what Jin would do? He would bust out all them dad jokes. To a point where he would try to make a dad joke out of everything you say, and to say them in a microphone so everyone could hear his dad jokes. Best believe Yoongi would give him the 'wtf is wrong with you, your jokes are lame' face.

Moving on to Yoongi. I could feel this boy's being genuinely glad that there's an ARMY that he could be so sure liked them solely for their music. No face, no hair, no body, just talent and perhaps their personality. His sarcastic side would be gone and replaced with his adorable side. If Yoongi was feeling extra cheesy that day, he might grab your hand and draw a heart on it (and then have Jungkook lie to you saying it's a skull or something since he couldn't say it's a penis).

For both Jin and Yoongi. Since you are pretty young (most of you, at least), I can see them pinching your cheek and ruffling your hair a lot. Kind of like an older brother vibe?

Then to Hoseok. Boy, BOY, he is relieved. This beautiful and lovely boy has been tormented by stupid and disrespectful people all over the world, he was probably still unsure of the way he looked. He would put your fingers to his dimples if you mentioned it and as you pull away, you might feel his jawline for a split second and go like 'Holy shit that's one sharp jaw, damn' and of course, many many Thank you and I love you.

Namjoon would do the most talking, I feel like. Like how he appreciate you for keeping up with their music despite your condition and for liking it so much to come all the way to their fan meet to 'see' them. Telling you to not feel bad for not being able to see and many encouraging words. He would probably pinky promise you that they would keep on making good music and become more successful.

All in all, I feel like rapper line is the most insecure about their appearances. Even though Yoongi comes off as a pretty confident person, he did once said that it's nice to have people listening to their music through good-looking V and Jungkook. Having someone they can be sure does not like them for their looks would be very relieving.

Jimin. This angel, tHIs anGEL. Let's not talk about him, tell him about you. He wanted to know what happened to your eyes. Is it born that way? Or did something happened? He would contemplate for a long time whether he should ask or not because it may hurt your feelings. He wanted to know if you're doing great. Is it hard to not see anything? Does your eyes hurt? Did any bad students bully you because of this? If you happened to tell him everything and some of them are negative answers, I could see him being all pouty and sad because of it.

Taehyung was known for an idol who looks at his fans as if they're his own significant others, as if they're all his children. The amount of love his eyes held was unbearable, all ARMYs melt under his gaze. It was a shame that you weren't able to see the way he's looking at you, but he'll still do it nonetheless. You're still a fan, still a special person to Taehyung. Therefore, he would still stare at you the same way he stared at the other ARMYs. He would probably tell you to touch his features so you could have a clear (or not) idea how his face shape and such. He might do the same to you, but way gentle and not as unplanned (like how you would accidentally poke his eye or something). You two would be a giggling mess.

I see Jungkook faking a voice to confuse you, for some reason. He would tease you a lot before actually telling you "It's me, it's Jungkook, the golden maknae!" Jungkook is afraid of girls, he grows flustered around them, but he does not act that way around ARMYs, he's such a little shit around ARMYs. He would poke your cheek, I can see him poking your cheeks every ten seconds or so and just giggle really loudly.

In conclusion, the boys love and appreciate you just as much as they love and appreciate other ARMYs despite our flaws, we should do the same.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

To that one ARMY I see everyday, and those out there who stan for looks and immediately unstan when they change. I know there's no such thing as a fake fan, everyone loves their idol in their own way. I know my boys are drop-dead gorgeous, very good-looking, adorable, fluffy and cuddly looking. However, please remember their talent, their kind and honest personality, their flaws. I love the boys with all my heart, more than just to the moon and back, both strengths and flaws, and I want the best for them. I hope you can love them for who they are too :')

Problematic things will be done by people, and we learn from those mistakes. Don't expect idols to just know, every country have different perspective on things (if you want explanation, ask. I don't want to type too much because there are people who wouldn't read the AN).

Don't think your fandom, or your idols are any special. We all did the same thing, we just never notice it when we do.

Don't judge a peron you've never spend time with for one mistake they've done. Don't assume manners, don't assume their feelings, don't assume their personality. Your parents will be disappointed when you did something wrong, they will scold you and hit you, but they won't assume your entire future and how you are as a person just for that. Nor would they disown you for that.

Don't do that to idols. They're human too.

---

Gosh how nice it feels to say everything. Have a nice day, you guys :')