✏️|2

For - ✉|6
------------------------------------------------------

✏️ - Jin

You told the taxi driver to stop in front of your apartment's building. You have him the money,thanked him and got off the car with your luggage.

You came home,earlier than usual because your mom shooed you away playfully.

You opened the door to you and Jin's apartment and as expected, it's clean. You guys have been living with each other for quite some time and he always keeps the house clean.

"Jin?" you called out,closing the door and locking it. You blinked when there was no response.

Maybe he's with the others.

While waiting for him to come back home, you decided to unpack everything first because that's what people normally do after they got back from a trip.

You rushed around, from the bathroom to the living room,from the living room to bedroom.

You finally laid down on the couch while holding a shirt you bought for Jin during your trip.

"Oh my god,now i know how mom feels when we go travel." you breathed out.

You perked up then, "Let's get these over with." you said as you looked down at your opened luggage and many other things that was thrown across the floor.

As you bent down to grab another clothing, the door was opened by non other than your boyfriend Jin.

He closed the door and locked it as well,his eyes fixed on you. You giggled when a smile slowly spread across his face.

"I thought you'll come back...."

You nodded, "I know and i kinda think you called my mother to ask her to shoo me away."

"We all know she loves you the most Jin." you said,crossing your arms.

Jin rolled his eyes, "I didn't thank you very much, halmeonim just cares for me very much."

You giggled again at his statement, he's not wrong.

Jin wrinkled his nose,his smile never left his face, he opened his arms. "Come here you."

You smiled and walked towards him,falling into his embrace. He kissed the top of your head.

"I haven't hugged you for weeks." he said,shaking his head.

You rolled your eyes, "Don't even Jin oppa. Did you do what i told you to do?"

You looked up at him. He stared down at you with tender eyes, "When have i not do anything you ask me to do?"

You blinked, "Huh........you're right. Well,does Namjoon like the present?"

Jin chuckled, "Don't even get me started. I was just outside watching him showing off his brand new converse."

"By dancing?"

"Yes." Jin's eyes turned into horror as he recalled the scene.

You flinched a little, "Remind me to not get him converse next time." you then pulled away, "Help me."