✏️|67

☁ From a story that I will write. It won't be a part of the story, it's just me messing around with the two's relationship for a bit.

Want a long Jungkook scenario? You got one.

*The reason why the grammar in your dialogue is very messy is because 1) you were around 4-5 years old 2) you haven't fully grasped the concept yet due to your past 3) you just died, memory wiping (not fully).

**It is okay to be confused! I didn't want to put away too much of the actual story. Oh, and Jimin is not part of this story, he's just crossing-over in here.
------------------------------------------------------

✏️ - Jungkook

Damn it, Kim Taehyung! Where are you? Jungkook clicked his tongue in frustration as he opened the door to his best friend's room. It was the fifth time he had went inside the empty room. Even though knowing Taehyung wasn't in there, he still did, with the hope of Taehyung magically being in his messy room each time he turns the doorknob.

"Did you find him?" you asked, biting your nails with your eyes twinkling up at the demon.

Jungkook shut the door to Taehyung's room before he crouched down to your level, pulling your hand away from your mouth with a light chuckle. He refused to believe you picked up the nail-biting habit from him, but Taehyung kept pestering him about it, blaming him for teaching you this unhygienic action. "What did I say about biting your nails?"

"You tell-ed me that I can only bite my nails after I wash my hands," you answered honestly. A mischievous smile crept up your face when you saw Jungkook's eyes widened playfully and he scrunched his face up a little with a small shake of his head. "I can't do it because it is not clean!"

"That's right," Jungkook said as he picked you up, one arm under your leg and one around your back to hold you steady.

"But you do it, too," you said, playing with your fingers and letting yourself lean backward. Your head flipped back and you could see the furniture in the house upside down.

"Well," Jungkook kept his hand on your back to prevent you from falling down, struggling a little when you started to kick your legs. "unlike you, I can't get sick, not anymore."

But you had long forgotten the issue when Jungkook stepped out of the house to the streets. Watching as you waved to the neighbor energetically, who only awkwardly waved back, looking more alarmed than ever when they noticed the death mark etched on your arm. Jungkook pursed his lips together in annoyance and turned away. Sometimes, he doubted you even remember you were in jeopardy and you were no longer on Earth anymore. That comes with both good and bad parts. You were able to be carefree and continue 'living' as the happy and innocent kid you were, but being innocent and young meant anything could happen, especially when you were in Hell, the epitome of evil.

"Are we going to the park? Can we go to the park?" you asked excitedly, yearning to get down, to stand on the ground. "I want ice cream!"

I really need to find Taehyung, though. "Yeah, we are going to the park," Jungkook put you down on the floor. "We can get ice cream, too."

You clapped your hands, the smile never fading from your face. Jungkook smiled to himself, silently appreciating the sunlight that was radiating off of your bright aura and happy smiles, sending hopes and dreams his way nonstop. Even so, Jungkook just couldn't shake off this heavy feeling inside him, he just felt like something would happen sooner or later.