✏|25

Requested by TalishaRay20

Hope you like this! ( • ̀ω•́ )
----------------------------------

✏ - Jeon Jungkook

You have been studying for hours now,with no snacks or drinks whatsoever with you since those things always distract you.

You pushed yourself away from the chair and started packing around the room. Your mom barged in then and she frowned when she saw you.

"You aren't studying."

Your eyes widened a little as you thought of something to rectort back but you held it in because why the hell,would you want to pick up a fight with your mother. You know you'll lose.

"But umma,i was just stu-"

"That's great!"

Oh?

"You should go out and walk for a little, sitting on the chair all day will only make your butt bigger." your mom nagged as she pushed you outside your room. "Go out for a walk okay?Come back before dinner."

Your brows were furrowed in confusion as your mother shut the door. "What the hell is she up to?" you muttered to yourself, a million weird things your mother was capable of doing appeared in your mind but you left nonetheless.

You needed the walk,sitting and writing all day was making you tired.

--- ✏ ---

You walked to the nearby park,the one you used to go to a lot when you were still young. You stopped visiting there somehow, maybe because of work (nah,you're just lazy).

You were planning to sit down when two kids went over and grabbed you,forcing you to play hide and seek with them saying there wasn't enough people.

Stupid kids

You were going to refuse but thought better about it,the mothers were watching. Letting them led you to an empty space,you realized there's a boy waiting at the same place,scrolling his phone.

"We found another person! We can play hide and seek now!" the little kid yelled,causing the boy to look up. Jungkook turned his gaze from the stupid kids to you and he froze.

Talisha? Right?She is definitely Talisha. Jungkook thought. I mean,come on. Who forgets about how the person they once liked looks like?

"Excuse me?" you riased an eyebrow, "The kids ran off and i believe we need to count down from ten?"

Jungkook snapped out of his thought before facing you again. He couldn't help but smile, it's been pretty long since he last saw you.

Your face scrunched up into a confused expression as you stepped back a few steps. "Hello?Are you there?"

Jungkook didn't respond,which made you a little frustrated. What's more frustrating was the fact that this black haired boy looked awfully familiar,but you just couldn't remember who exactly was he.

"Hey,Earth to stranger! It's been more than ten seconds and i don't want to kids to think we suck at playing hide and seek!" you snapped your fingers in front of his face,making him jump,resulting in you giggling at him in amusement.

I didn't hear wrong right? She called me stranger? "Perhaps because you always win hide and seek when you're young?With that boy who wears ugly huge round glasses?"

"Exac-" you looked at him with narrowed eyes. "How do you know?Stalker?"

"Maybe." Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly before he walked away first. "We better start finding if you don't want to be considered a loser."

"It's okay to be a loser."

"That's not what you said when you're young."

You threw Jungkook's back a look, "Who are you?"

"Human." Jungkook replied with a playful smile you kind of wanted to slap away with your hand but it looked so good you didn't have the heart to. The struggle.

--- ✏ ---

The kids suck at hiding,but they're pretty good at running away. Jungkook was obviously not giving his all at chasing them because they'd all be defeated within a minute and what's the fun if that happens?

You climbed up the large multi slide,chasing after the little girl who had already turn left to slide down to the floor. You clicked your tongue a little and went for the short cut (to slide down the pole bacically) just to realize you're at the ladder part.

And now you're falling,but you're pulled back by Jungkook who swiftly turned you around and pulled you close to him because he'd been (forced to) watching a lot of dramas with his best friend Jimin lately and that's what those cool male character does.

Your eyes were wide since memories flood back to your mind. Also because you two were a little bit too close to each other and you're being shy.

Something familiar to what just happened now had happened before and the boy who saved you (twice now) was none other than,

"Jeon Jungkook?" you breathed out an airy laugh as you said his name.

Jungkook smirked,didn't know where he got his Taehyung confidence from but it's there. "Remember now now,Talisha?"

That's why he know about you being good at hide and seek,that you once said being a loser is bad,that the boy you're once best friend with has big round ugly glasse.

"What happened to your glasses?"

"I'm using contact lenses."

"Your glasses aren't ugly,you look adorable in them."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?I can get it back if you want,whatever you say."

You giggled a little, "When did you come back to Korea?You just suddenly left and i have no one to play with."

"Woah,didn't know i have that much impact on someone." Jungkook chuckled. None of you realize but he was slowly inching towards you and you weren't shrinking back.

"Probably because i used to have a huge crush on you." you said,rolling your eyes a little.

The boy smiled before he hugged you closer by the waist, "Any chance the crush is still going on?"

You pursed your lips together and shrugged, "I don't know....."

It's not Taehyung confidence he got,it's Seokjin confidence (level max) Jungkook was having. The boy leaned closer,the tip of you two's nose touching. "I can answer tha-"

"Hey!You two up there! Go flirt somewhere else would you? We've got kids here!" a mother yelled, eyeing you two.

"Yeah! Get a room!"

Oh my god.
--------------------------------------