✏|36

When they got bitten in the zombie apocalypse. Let's say you two are alone.

BTS as your boyfriend

This just came up suddenly, it is not exactly a written version. I simply put down what i think they're going to do. Maybe i'll write a few here and there.

Feel free to make a story out of this. Tag me if you do, i want to read it.
---------------------------------------------------

✏ - Jin

Jin, the oldest one. He'd probably be really calm and just go ahead and accept the fact that he's bitten? But of course he'd worry a lot about you being alone out there. You two would probably be hiding in a house, either yours or his. He would do the very cliché thing, write down notes. Many many notes, telling you not to do this, or that. Giving you, sadly, useless encouragements memos which tells you to not give up or die. If possibly, he'd get you to either Namjoon or Hoseok before he turns. No, this boy won't leave you alone until he turns. He's going to stay with you until he dies

He's not going to tell you he's affected so don't you try. You'll know from his friends, or find out yourself.

✏ - Yoongi

Like Jin, he is going to accept it pretty quickly and to be honest, he's probably going to do nothing about it (not like there's anything he can do). He's probably going to straight up tell you he's affected and just, leave you with tears streaming down his face or cry after he left you without sparing another glance. After he calmed himself down, he'll probably suicide so he doesn't turn. Would he ask to hug you one last time? Yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes he will.

And after he's gone and you go back to the place you two stays in, you'd find a short letter he left for you.

Remember i love you so much. Stay alive for me. If you die, you're not getting kisses from me anymore.

- Namjoon

He'll see what he can do. Try to stop the blood, cut his arm, pour alcohol on it, trying so so so hard to resist the virus, keeping himself focused on one thing but realized everything he did would not affect the result whatsoever. Then he'll start to panic. He can't turn, he can't leave you alone in this damaged world, but w h a t c a n h e d o ? N o t h i n g.

Before he turns, he'd want to do something he loves, which is composing of course. Except he's only doing half of what he loves, as he couldn't rap what he composed to you anymore.

✏  - Hoseok

He will cry. Cry it all out as he sat lifelessly in the trashed convenience store. The zombie had lunged out suddenly without him noticing. After all the hard work of trying to stay alive, here he was, welcoming death slowly.

He would grab as much things as he can find anywhere and quickly go back to you two's place. Shoving everything to you, he would shut you in the house, pushing himself against the door with all the strength he could.

"Listen to me (Name), please. I'm going to turn."

And you finally give up, sliding down the door. It's just one door, separating you two. Hoseok would be crying with you, silently. "I want to... i want to just chat. With you. Like normal days. Please?"

You let him do that. You two just chat about things. It feels like everything's back to normal except it's not. Hoseok knows it,

right now, it's one door, two sides, two worlds.

✏ - Jimin

He'd be devastated and he'll blame himself for being careless, being bit, not being able to protect you any longer. Gathering a bunch of supplies, he would also gather weapons. Bullets too, hopefully.

He would be all happy when he went to you, pretending nothing happen. He's want you to remember him as the happy Jimin,remember his smile.  And all of a sudden he's going to teach you how to kill zombies and how to pull the trigger. You'd be suspicious but waved the matter off because that's just basic survival skills now.

Except what you don't know is that your first target would be Park Jimin

✏ - Taehyung

He doesn't want to hurt you, nor does he want to leave you. You would be sitting by the corner, looking at the shivering Taehyung. He's probably going to tie himself tightly against something so he wouldn't be able to reach you but still be with you till the end.

"Stop. Don't come near me (Name)." he'd say when you try to get close. Looking at you cry breaks him. "I'm not Taetae anymore. I'm dangerous."

"Just sit there..... and let me look at you." Even though i won't wake up again, i want you to be the last person i see before i go to sleep.

✏ - Jungkook

Jungkook, he's going to last long, yes but he could only hang on for so long. He's manly side will break once he rush back to the place you two settled in, with a bite mark on his arm. He'd be crying, asking repeatedly for you for help.

"(Name), what do i do? (Name), please, i don't want to turn.... i don't want to leave you. (Name)." he said, tears streaming down his cheeks. Like Taehyung, he's going to tie himself to something so he won't hurt you, but he staying with you was not his only purpose of doing that.

Later after he turned, he seriously hope someone, anyone, a group then better, would pass by the place and hear the zombie noises he makes. The person, or group, would walk over and see a note on the floor, with very ugly handwriting.

My girlfriend is inside. Please save her. And kill me, too.
---------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Double update!Thank you for 900K though, i just saw it. Lol if this shit book hits 1M i'ma reveal my shit face 😂