✏|40

When they saw your cuts that you're hiding behind your sleeves.

You as a forgien fan.

***Sensitive topic
------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Bangtan

Bangtan has became the only source of happiness nowadays, and you reply deeply on them. Having the chance to see them in real life was basically a dream come true. You made sure you remember to tell them all how much you appreciate them and thank you.

Everything was going fine until you decided to raise your hands up to adjust your shirt a little. Namjoon, having sharp eyes, immediately caught onto the scars on your wrist. He sat down, debating whether he should say something or not. It's really none of his business, but you're his dear fan, an ARMY. And it automatically became his problem. He's never going to let a troubled ARMY leave without helping while knowing that he could've done something.

Namjoon whispered something to Jin and the boy's expression slightly darkened. He didn't go straight-forwardly and told you about it. Ruffling your hair, he moved his hand over yours and quickly pushed your sleeves up, making it look like an accident. Everyone gasped, the members all seemed shocked at the sight.

Embarrassed, you pulled them down almost immediately and ducked your head. "I'm- i'm sorry."

You moved to the next member, which is Taehyung. The boy didn't know what to think. He took the album and quickly signed it, the signature probably looked really messy but he couldn't care-less. He took your hands into his and pulled you to him as much as he could befor lying his head on your wrist. He stayed like that, just caressing your palm with his thumb and nuzzling his head to your wrist.

He only let go when the next memebr playfully teared you two apart. Hoseok smiled at you, not stopping for a second. He smiled and kept it there for you. Telling you if you're ever sad, think about this smile and "Remember, if you hurt yourself again, this smile will fade."

Jimin refused to look at you in the eyes, because he might break down if he does. He doesn't want anyone he treasures to get hurt by anyone, not even themselves. He felt bad for not being able to make all the ARMYs happy, for not knowing some ARMYs are suffering out there on their own but still sending him love all the time.  "You guys always say I'm a small child that needs to be protected. Looks like you guys need to be protected by me more." you couldn't understand a word, but that's alright. As long as the words were coming out of Jimin's mouth, they're great.

Jungkook was the one who attempted to speak English to you. He pouted and took your hand and pointed to your wrist, shaking his hand. He did those two moves repetitively while saying, "Hurt, no! Cut, no! Not good! No more!"

"Sad,eat candy, feel better!" Jungkook said. "Or, look at me." he pointed at his face and blinked his eyes with a smile. "Just look at me, be happy!"

They're seriously your only source of happiness. They meant so much to you and you're sure you meant just as much to them, too.

Yoongi didn't say anything, but when you left the stage, you looked at his page. Besidr his signature were a few lines of words.

Remember.
You are beautiful.
BTS love you. I love you.
We are family.
Never forget.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Min Yoongi will be the death of me.