✏|58

☁ From a prompt

Don't ask if you can write it, yes you can. The base idea isn't mine technically, so you don't have to tag me in credit for this one... I guess?
-------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Jungkook

Jungkook took large steps back until his back hit against the lamp post. He was sweating nervously and trembling madly due to fear as he held your gaze. You stood before him, staring into the boy's large brown eyes with a small smile on your face. He has quite a taste in fashion, you wouldn't have thought he would do such things. People who saw you two would've simply thought Jungkook was just a shy boy standing in front of his crush - if they are able to see you.

Well, they are not supposed to be able to see you, that is.

Jungkook gulped and finally uttered out something, "I - I.... I killed you,"

You inhaled deeply and placed your hands behind your back. You looked around you, at the little people passing by, before turning back to the scared boy and said, "Well, yeah, you did kill me. Congratulations, Jeon Jungkook,"

"I - I buried you, how are you - "

"Do you believe in ghosts, Jungkook?" you asked, walking closer to him only to have him walk away further.

Jungkook shook his head, moving sideways and not caring which direction he was heading towards. He just wanted to leave this place, anywhere you were not at. He tripped himself and fell onto the grass. He stared at you in horror as his back pressed against the wall, scenes of the night he murdered you coming back piece by piece and putting themselves together like a puzzle. You were dead, he was so sure of it. Your pulse and heart wasn't beating, your breathing stopped.

"This is a dream," he muttered to himself, "I can't even see ghosts, I don't have the ability to,"

Your gaze darkened and you scoffed, "If you humans get to have the ability to see or not see, we have the ability to reveal or not reveal ourselves too," You knelt down in front of him and lightly moved his hair away from his forehead, "Aigoo, Jeon Jungkook. If you are so scared, you shouldn't have killed me in the first place,"

Jungkook flinched away from your hand and glared up at you, "I don't have a chance, I have people I want to protect too. You are not the special one here,"

"Don't make me destroy your purpose of killing me, then," you said, "Because I can. Not sure if I will, but I can,"

Jungkook looked away with a bitter and helpless smirk, "There's no one to take away from me. Not anymore."

You softened a little. Me too. "Who?"

Jungkook glanced at you for a brief second before he looked away again, "Do you know the Government?"

Your brows furrowed. Of fucking course. Who else would know me? "Why you?"

"That was a weird question," Jungkook sat up straight, "Shouldn't you ask why me?"

"You don't know me yet, Jungkook,"

"Nor you me, whoever you are," Jungkook scoffed at you before finally answering, "Because I volunteered. I need the money, or should I say I was threatened,"

"Mmhm," you nodded your head. "They should know better, the Government,"

Jungkook looked at you. You seemed to be taking this very well. He still couldn't believe his eyes and suspected he was just in a very realistic dream. However, the moment you brought your hand over to touch his hair, he was fully convinced. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and stood up. If you were going to kill him, you would have done it the first second you saw him.

"If you are not going to do anything, I will get going,"

"I said I am going to haunt you, Jungkook,"

"Don't say my name as if you know me," Jungkook said, obviously annoyed.

You smiled as you caught up with him and started to walk along side him. "We will get to know each other, Jungkook,"

"I will fucking kill you,"

"I can't die twice, Jungkook," you smiled up at him, "Not to mention I haven't even died once,"
---------------------------------------------------------