✏|51

from a prompt

You as Aphrodite

If you want to write it, tag me.
-------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung.

You scowled at the name.

Taehyung... It wasn't like he isn't attractive or no one likes him. He was actually a head-turner. Aside from his handsome face, he was also a bubbly person. People around him could turn from being grumpy to happy (you can hide it, but your heart won't deny the fact that you feel happy next to Kim Taehyung). Now that the good traits were mentioned, let's put it aside and say the opposite. Being oblivious, dense, and oh so very naive was also what Taehyung is good at. Those weren't bad trait, but they were in your situation.

Taehyung, all of a sudden on a peaceful and boring day, jokingly declared in his room that he will never ever fall in love. He said he wasn't interested and he has never once wanted to be with anyone for the rest of his life. Too much commitment and lack of interest, might as well not fall in love.

Everyone in Heaven heard him, they laughed and brushed it off. You, as Aphrodite, took it as a challenge. You descended to the human world and met Taehyung, aiming to make him fall in love with you. You thought it would be easy. You thought.

Taehyung never took anything you do seriously. He just laughs everything off and goes find the nearest puppy to play with, or he gets lost in his own world. You say something, dropping hints that you like (well, you may or may not like him) him, and he would take whatever you say literally. You thought oh, maybe humans doesn't understand our way of flirting? So you go search up a thing called 'Pick-up lines'. They don't seem to work either.

"If I was an octopus, all my three hearts would beat for you."

"Woah, I don't know octopus have three hearts!"

"I should call you Google because you have everything I'm looking for."

"My name is Taehyung, and I would prefer you to call me Taehyung. Taetae is fine too." That is actually progress.

"You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is - "

"Ouch, I don't want to fall anywhere!"

You sighed in frustration, have already given up. You did plan to leave, once, but you couldn't bring yourself to. Taehyung has become such a huge part of your life, and you're sure you have to his too. As good-looking and bubbly as he was, he wasn't someone who can live on his own. He told you his mother kicked him out, wanting him to find a job and finally be independent. And what did he do? you pursed your lips together as you unlocked the door to his flat. He went to a small town and take food from the small store located right below his flat (the owners never seem to mind much, though).

You took off your shoes as you locked the door behind you. As soon as you placed your shoes at the side, Taehyung came running out of his room and tackled you in a hug. He ruffled his hair against the area around your collarbone before looking up at you. Your frown was gone as soon as you saw his sparkling eyes.

"What took you so long?"

I was planning to leave, but then I changed my mind and decided to buy food on the way back.

You couldn't leave this boy alone.

"I was just enjoying outdoors,"
------------------------------------------------------