✏|11

Requested by a user from Quotev
---------------------------------------

✏ - Jungkook

It was the videos you made that got Jungkook worried. You and him have been internet best friends for a long time, it all started when you messaged him without going off anonymous (but you thought you did).

You two started messaging each other later on and became good friends,you were even willing to send him a picture of you (not without a bit of protest) and he did the same too.

Recently, a lot of your followers tagged you to do one of those video tags,you did but you never show your face and the camera usually faces the mirror.

Jungkook assumed not a lot of people noticed but he certainly did. You wore long sleeves to keep the little scars not visible but he still noticed whenever you stretched out your hand and the sleeves got pull back.

✉ - Jungkook

Jungkook: (Name) ('ー`)

You: Hi Kookie ^^

Jungkook: Are you alright today?

You: What do you mean??

Jungkook: I saw the little scars you know

You: Oh _(._.)_ Damn,i tried my best

Jungkook: Why do you sound so nonchalant, it's something serious

You: Well,you get use to it Kookie. At least i did

Jungkook: (•̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩)

You: I'm fine,they didn't stop though. If that's what you're asking.

Jungkook: Aish,what the hell is wrong with them?

You: I don't know but heyyyy,i have you here right? (-‿◦)

--- ✏ ---

It was another dreadful school day,it's just the same old routine every single day.

You walk into your classroom and get picked on when you're on your way to your seat.

You never understand why your classmates hated you,you weren't fat nor were your face extremely unsightly. So why?

It was finally lunch time,you quickly grabbed your lunch and went to the rooftop. The rooftop was considered your safe place and you loved it.

No one bothers you since you're usually alone there,or so you thought. The self-claimed queenka suddenly barged in the door,huffing in annoyance.

You paused your movement, your food slipping from your chopsticks and you looked at it helplessly as it fell to the floor.

I can't eat that now,damn it.

"The transfer boy is so annoying!" the queenka yelled,rolling her eyes as she walked over it you.

You quickly packed your lunch box and put it away,afraid she's going to flip it and you'll have nothing else to eat.

"Why is he playing hard to get?" she asked,looking directly at you. You stuttered. "W-who is playing ha-hard to get?"

She clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes at you,raising her hand as she hit your head. "That's for not listening to me."

"The new transfer student,why is he so annoying but he looks so good?" she said,looking at the sky dreamily before turning back to you.

"Why would you like him if he's annoying-" opps.

The queenka faked a gasp before she slapped your head again, "That's for not answering my question!Now answer me!"

"I-i don't even know there's a tran-transfer." you stuttered,tears brimming in your eyes. "He's pr-proba-baly just sh-shy around y-you?"

The girl rolled her eyes before she squeezed your cheeks tightly,very very tightly her nails were digging into your skin. She smiled, "This is for not keeping up with what's happening in school but cute answer,i knew he's shy around me."

She let go of you and huffed before walking away. You sighed,half in relief and half in sadness. Tears fell from your eyes as you stood at where you were,wiping your tears.

Jungkook looked at you after he walked out from behind the rooftop door,he was slightly panicking inside because he didn't know what do when a girl's crying.

"That's why she bullys you (Name)." he blurted, "You didn't even try to defend yourself."

You looked up before your eyes widened in surprise when you saw Jungkook standing in front of you,wearing your school's uniform.

"Jungkook? As in the Jungkook from Busan?" you asked,taking a few step back.

He chuckled and nodded, "Yes,the one and only (blog name)'s internet best friend."

You almost squealed but you held it in. You held out your hand and tilted your head a little,squinting your eyes at him, "What are you doing here?"

Scratching his neck,he looked down at the floor before glancing back up at you with a smile. "I am worried so i decided to transfer here. I took a long time to convince umma though."

Tears pricked the back of your eyes again and Jungkook panicked when he sensed that waters are going to fall from your eyes again. He looked around frantically,trying to search for something he didn't have in mind.

"Uh...don't cry,i-mmmm..." he pouted a little before stepping up and awkwardly wrapping his arms around you. He patted your back,his face flushed red. "I-uh...yeah...you don't have to worry about defending yourself anymore, because well...i will um,do that for you."

You sniffed in surprise but soon melted in his arms,letting him hold you. You thanked him loudly and giggled when he gave you a stuttered reply.

You felt safe,no one will be able to harm you. You smiled as you added a new place in your list of safe places-in Jeon Jungkook's embrace.
-----------------------------------------