✏|5

For - ✉|10

HYUNG LINE
------------------------------------------

✏ - Jin

You've thought about it. Being a good friend you were,you should go to his place and surprise him with his favourite food.

You brought two dishes of jjajangmyeon and brought them to his apartment.

You rang the doorbell and stood there for a good two minutes. You frowned, "Is he asleep?"

You scoffed and bent down to take the key under his mat. He has been putting that there when your parents started arguing about stuff you didn't care about,in case you need to run to his house to hide.

You unlocked the door and walked in. Jin's apartment was quiet, that's one thing you knew,but it's another type of quite this time you walked in.

You put down the dishes and called, "Jin?" What the hell is he actually asleep?

You walked into his room and found nothing. You were getting scared now as you quickly went to the bathroom.

"Yah!Kim Seokjin!" you yelled,attempting to make him come out of wherever he was. He hated it when you call him by his full name,and add Yah! before.

There's a loud thund inside the closet. You rushed over and opened it quickly. Jin fell out,half conscious half not,mostly not.

You looked in the closet and almost laughed, "Where did you get a shit ton of lilies?"

Then it hit you, Doesn't Lily absorb oxygen?

"You little bastard trying to kill yourself?!" you said, "Are you fucking serious?"

You were spilling as much bad words as you could,trying to keep Jin awake because well,he always scolds you for doing it. You usually just ignore him.

You dragged him to his room's window and opened it as wide as you could. You didn't even if it'd help,you just did.

"Breath Jin,you better fucking breath." you croaked out,hitting his shoulder as he laid on your lap.

He didn't respond.

"Jin come on." you said, "I cursed didn't i?Get up and scold me!"

I hate you. I hate you Kim Seokjin. I-

"I love you." you whispered as tears finally spilled out of your eyes.

"Aigoo......" Jin said,his voice weak. "Don't cry (Name)." he reached out to squeeze your nose, "There,no more cursing."

You managed a laugh and nodded, "Ok."

Jin laughed, "I realise i didn't really want to die,after i heard you call my full name."

You swallowed and smiled, "Great.Shut up and get up Jin. I bought jjajangmyeon."

His eyes brightened a little as he slowly get back up. You walked out of his room when he called your name.

You turned around and tilted your head. He smiled, "Nothing. Just wanted to say your name."

You blushed a little but nodded anyway. "Come on. I want to eat."

✏ - Suga

You brought several movies with you to Suga's house. His mother opened the door,and she literally jumped towards you with hopeful eyes.