✏|43

[Requested by VeeMarq] When they're all drunk

BTS as your best friends.
---------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Bangtan

You have seen your mother helping your drunk father clean up his mess and take care of him. It was not very easy - well actually, it depends on the person who's drunk. However, what is definitely not easy is when you have to deal with seven drunk idiots who thought it would be fine with all of them are drunk together. After you picked up the phone and heard the slurring words coming from Yoongi, you immediately dropped everything you're doing to get to where they were.

"Okay. There we go, you're doing great Taehyung, just keep your mouth shut. Good boy." you said as you pushed the boy to the front seat of the car and helped him with the seatbelt. You grimaced when you went across to buckled it, the smell of alcohol certainly didn't smell good to you, and to mix it with their damn cologne.  

You slammed the door shut and got back into the car from the other side. You buckled your seatbelt before turning slightly around to face the others. "Well, we're certainly not going back to school with you all looking like this," you muttered before asking them, speaking each word loud and slow. "Where. Do. You. Live. Kim. Taehyung?"

"Me?" Taehyung said in a questioning voice. He was looking at the window and had turned his head to face you. Taehyung's vision was extremely blurry, he had to squint his eyes to see a more clear version of you who was looking at him with a somewhat annoyed expression. He raised his index finger, his eyes squinted like he was judging you real hard. "(Name)? Are you (Name)?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"No!" Taehyung suddenly said after a long pause. "No! You're not (Name)! She doesn't look....this beautiful."

"I will pay for you to shut up Taehyung." you said before turning around to the others, who were all asleep soundly at the back. Guess I'm getting nothing out of them. you sighed as you thought before starting the car.

"Where are we - " a hiccup " - going? (Name)..where are we going?" Taehyung asked when he heard the engine starting. 

"I'm surprised your drunk-ass ears can still distinguish the sound of the engine," you muttered before actually answering his question. "We're going to my house."

--- ✏ ---

You've considered throwing them all onto the floor and just let them rot in there while you go take a nice shower and go to sleep in your comfortable bed. Looking at the boys, you grimaced before making your way to them. You held out your phone and started to record. "You all ugly asses better buy me dinner tomorrow and help me clean the entire house," you said out loud for them to hear and when you heard nothing, you smiled. "No objection, great! It's set then."

You put your phone on the table before pulling them up one by one. You dumped the hyung line into your room, where there was a comfortable queen sized bed - your mother told you to treat yourself - that you're sure the four of them could squeeze into. Groaning a bit, you moved Namjoon's hella long legs into the bed and draped your blanket over them. "Namjoon, I do not want to trade legs with you anymore. You probably don't want my carrot legs anyway."

Yoongi whined, throwing his arms up in the air and waving them before pulling the blanket away from him, resulting in it being thrown towards Hoseok, covering his face and body entirely. "It's HOT IN HERE!"

"I know, and if you move more, you'll only get hotter. Temperature wise." you said calmly as you moved over to the bed and brought the blanket back to its original place. Yoongi continued his whining and as much as you wanted to punch him in the face for it, you couldn't and you wouldn't. You leaned down and squished his cheeks, "I said go to sleep now."

Yoongi was silent for a bit. Unlike Taehyung, he could see you perfectly without squinting his eyes. His examined your features before asking. "Are you go..ing to - " a hiccup " - to kiss me?"

"No."

"Then - " another hiccup " - can you ki - " a pause " - can you kiss me?"

"No." you said as a matter of factly before releasing him. You saw Hoseok moving a little and almost fell down the floor but he managed to stay in the bed. You sighed before grabbing a few more pillows and put them on the floor, in case they actually do fall down. 

"I want to - " Hoseok let out a small moan before he continues, " - make-out with someone!"

"Good to know. There are two rappers and one singer in the bed, feel free man." 

You went back outside and sighed at the maknae line. You looked at Jungkook and kind of laughed. The boy must've been hella excited to finally go to parties with his hyungs, after reaching twenty. "I guess you really hate staying in the dorm and studying with me huh?" you said as you pulled him by his arm, "Oh my god you're heavy."

"Me...." Jungkook choked out. "(Name)..." he paused for a bit and he let out a short airy laugh before lying his head on your shoulder for support. You blinked a little and your brows furrowed. "I pray to god you're not thinking about dirty stuff when you laughed like that, Jungkook."

Opening the guest room door, you placed Jungkook on the bed before going out to get the other two. Taehyung started to rant about his professors while Jimin, who had kept his mouth shut the entire time, finally spoke. He felt someone pulled him up and instinctively opened his eyes to look. He recognized you, he could recognize you anytime, from a mile away. 

"(Name)..." Jimin started and you paid attention, he had kept his mouth shut after all so you're treating him extra nicely. "You know...you are...the most....dense person I have ever seen! Ever! Like ever ever!"

"Mmhm, yeah."

"I always drop hints! Like...all the time! Even Jungkookie, like Jungkookie you know him?"

"Yes, he is our best friend." you said as you tucked Taehyung in the bed, letting him sleep beside Jungkook who was at the edge of the bed. 

"Oh..." Jimin let out a bitter laugh. "You must really....like him then. I know, everyone likes him......."

"Park Jimin shut up!" Taehyung yelled before turning to another side. "Your breath smells! Ewww!"

"Do..do you know Taehyung (Name)?" Jimin asked, "Le - let me introduce...he is my best friend....wait....no....you are my best friend too! You will like him....everyone likes him..."

You laid Jimin on the bed as he continued to talk about how everyone likes Yoongi, everyone likes Namjoon, everyone likes Jin, everyone likes Hoseok. You knelt down beside him while he turned to his side so he could see you. 

With half-opened eyes, Jimin could still see you clearly, causing a silly smile to form on his face. You were the first friend he made in college. Being the shy self he was, it meant a lot to him that you decided to stay by his side, and the others gradually came. It was the most beautiful moment in his life, in college.

You softened a little as you reached out to brush away a stand of hair that was stuck to his forehead. "What about Jimin? Can you tell me about Jimin?"

"Jimin? You mean me?" the boy asked while pointing at himself. You hummed in respond and he started to talk about himself. "I am shy and I think I am very smart, but not as smart as my friends. My friends are all really smart and very kind, everyone likes them.."

You pursed your lips together sadly. You wanted to hug the boy in front of you badly, so you did, and you made sure you promise yourself you'll do the same when Jimin is sober.  "What about Jimin? Is he liked by everyone too?"

"Jimin....is..." the boy were had sat up for you to hug him and he was drawing circles on your back. He stopped and gripped your shirt. "No....he is not li - " a paused "do you like Jimin? Do you like me?"

You nodded. "I do, I like Jimin."

The boy smiled lazily before completely let himself sink into your arms. "That's great then.....because I like you too, a lot."
--------------------------------------------------------