✏|26

Requested by Tal-Lisha

Hope you like this,i took so long sorry T_T
----------------------------------------------

✏ - Taehyung

You never thought you'd need to carry a drunk Taehyung from the entertainment all the way back to his dorm but today,you got your chance.

It was pretty rare to see Taehyung in a drunk state since he (and Jungkook) were usually the sober ones so they could take care of the drunk hyungs.

"Ow,ow,ow,Taehyung stop pulling my hair!" you whisper-yelled when Taehyung suddenly grabbed a handful of your locks and yanked them as he muttered something unintelligible.

You grabbed the dorm key and unlocked the door,basically dumping the poor boy down onto the floor before you reached your hand out to turn on the lights.

Taehyung laid on the floor, making weird noises with his eyes half closed. You sighed a little before pulling him by his hand,groaning because of how heavy he was. You carried him up to the couch, didn't want to bring him into his room in case he wake up the others. Taehyung groaned before he fixed his eyes on you, his vision extremely blurry.

"What are you doing in the dorm?" he asked, his voice unusually deep.

You looked at him after rolling your eyes a bit before leaning over to help him take off his jacket. When you hand almost come in contact with him, he slapped him away. You stared at him in disbelief, "What was that for Taehyung?"

"I can take care of myself, Lisha. Just go home..." he slurred, waving his hands up and down.

"Yes, of course you can, because running around with puke coming out of your mouth is considered taking a good care of yourself right?" you muttered loud enough for him to hear before attempting to help take off his jacket (that stinks).

Taehyung sat up and moved away from you with a pout and furrowed eyebrows, clearly not happy with whatever you're trying to do. "Stop bothering me, why are you so annoying?"

He's drunk, let it go. You told yourself as you made your way over to Taehyung. You touched his arm before moving down to tuck on his sleeve. "Come on, you have work tomorrow. You should go to sleep now, but not in this jacket."

Taehyung wriggled his arm a few times, making whiny noises before he finally couldn't stand it. He yelled something you couldn't really make out as a loud smack was heard, echoing through the empty living room.

Jin and Jimin opened the door to their room with a curious look before he approached you guys. You were facing to your right, tingling feelings of pain in your cheek. Taehyung widened his eyes in shock when he realized he had just slapped you across the face, hard. Tears threatened to fall out of your eyes and you're not sure if it's because of the pain or the fact that Taehyung was the one who slapped you.

"J-j-jagi, i di-" he took a step forward and you took a step back automatically.

Jin and Jimin quickly figured out what happened. Pulling you behind him, Jimin threw his dongsaeng an apologizing look while Jin went over to Taehyung. Jimin pulled you over with him, bringing into the room he shared with Taehyung and Jungkook.

You sat down on the bed, careful not to wake the maknae up. Staring at the floor, you let your mind wander back to whatever happened. Surprisingly, the maknae woke up. when you shifted a little. He turned around, his eyebrows raised weakly. "Oh,hi noona."

You looked behind your shoulder at him before giving him a faint smile. "Hey Jungkook."

The sleepy boy blinked a few times as he looked at you before he reached his hand out to put his palm flat against your cheek. "Why is your cheek red noona? Are you alright?"

"Noona's okay, go back to sleep mm?" you slowly pulled his hand away from your face, touched by the youngest one's concern.

"Hey."

You looked up when Jimin called, he was seated on his bed, just across from you. "Taehyung didn't mean that, you know. You know him better than any of us do, i've been friends with him for years now and i'm sure he'll never harm you on purpose."

You nodded, "I know."

"Forgive him this time, or else he's going to be devastated." Jimin chuckled a little. "He was the most whiny one when we are on tour and you're not there with him. I swear, sometimes i just want to push you in my suitcase and bring you with us secretly so Taehyung would cut it."

You smiled a little, he never told you he does that on tour. A knock was heard and Jin opened the door, he gave you a look and pointed behind him. "He's outside, he's probably not going to sleep until you talk to him."

You stood up then, "Coming,i'm coming."

--- ✏ ---

You sat down beside him on the couch and faced the stressed Taehyung, who had his face buried in his hand. Taehyung sniffed a little before he said. "I'm sorry." It sounded muffled, but you could still his voice cracking a little.

You softened before pulling him by his shoulder, bringing him close to you. "It's okay."

"I can't believe i hit you like that. " he said, refusing to put his hands down. "I can't face you now so don't look at me. Just in case you do,i have my hands up to cover my face."

You let out a few airy laugh before forcefully pulling his hands away. Taehyung resisted at first but he finally bursted into laughter and gave up. You made him face you and looked into his eyes, still laughing. "How am i suppose to kiss you if you cover your face up genius."

He grinned shyly at you before burying his face to your shoulder, making those really adorable grinning noises. "I'm sorry." It sounded more like 'I'm sowwy' but that's okay, he sounded cute saying that.

You patted his head gently and pressed your cheek to it.

"It's okay."
---------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Cringe.

Finals ended and i'm so happy right now okay, no more classes.