✏|18

Requested by ChandlerChan

Save me,my writing sucks,what is happening.

I hope you like this ^^
-----------------------------------

✏ - Yoongi

Burying your face in your hand in the bathroom, you fished out your makeup bag,grabbed your large mirror, and you started to apply a large amount of foundation on your face,trying your best to cover up the new cuts and bruises created by the boy you thought loved you,and you thought you loved.

It rarely stops,starting from only doing it in the house to him having the nerve to hit you in public places. It happened just then when you guys were on a date,you were just following behind him the whole time,it shouldn't even be considered a date. You never knew why you're still staying,you guessed you still didn't have the courage to leave,scared of what he's going to do if you left him.

You wiped your tears away and bit your lower lip gently to stop yourself from crying. The tears will wash away the makeup,so stop crying you idiot. you kept telling yourself as you did a little more touchup before leaving the bathroom.

In a second,your boyfriend had you cornered,pressing you against the bathroom door. You flinched and shutted your eyes tightly,muttering an apology instantly. Your boyfriend leaned close to your face,his eyes cold.

"What the fuck took you so long?"

You didn't answer. You couldn't just tell him you were covering the wounds he made,he'll just add more. You couldn't lie either,or else you'll need to spend more time in the bathroom. He pulled you forward before slamming you back against the door, "ANSWER ME!"

You whimpered a little as you looked down, "I'm....i'm...covering the bruises because i need to go out."

"Where?With who?"

"With (student name),we have a project for English class..." you answered timidly,shrinking further downwards. Your boyfriend huffed before he suddenly let go of you, he put his hand on your wrist before dragging you forcefully out to the living room and to the door.

"You're getting on my nerves (Name)." he said, "Get out and don't come back."

You looked at him with wide eyes,a little surprised yet you felt like you had expected this to happen. You looked inside the house before moving your gaze back at him "B-b-but my things!"

"They're mine now." he said before slamming the door shut. You blinked a few times and felt your legs went weak. What the hell?He can't just do that,he-

You turned around and walked away,as far as possible from the house you once lived in. Your zipped up your jacket (luckily wearing one) before moving your way to the nearest taxi station with nothing but your bag.

--- ✏ ---

Why don't people show mercy and help others? You didn't even know,you stumbled out of the taxi. You were half way to where you promised to meet your group mate at when you realized you have o money. Your ex-boyfriend had made you pay for the food and buy things for him,you didn't have the time to get more when you guys got back 'home'.

You panicked and told the driver what happened,he immediately kicked you out of the taxi then,even though you had pleaded him to let you off this one time. You huffed a little as you grabbed onto the nearest streetlight, tears streaming down your face like a waterfall.

A boy looked at your from afar,squinting his eyes to see if he was seeing thing. You looked up finally and he saw your bruised and tear-stained face. He sighed to himself, "Yup,i am looking at the campus idiot (Full Name)."

Everyone knew your boyfriend was abusive,according to what his ex-girlfriends had experienced. They all warned you to leave him but you never listened and you just kept lying about how he had changed and all.

Yoongi made his way to you quickly before he took a hold of your arm. The boy was getting on his nerves honestly,seeing him giving you the warning looks and pinches under the table. Who does he think he is going around abusing girls like that? That fucking bastard. He saved you more than just a few times at school but your ex-boyfriend never seem to stop what he's been doing.

You flinched automatically and snapped your head over to him just to see Yoongi looking at you disapprovingly. You relaxed a little, "Yoongi-ssi...hello."

"What are you doing here? Where is your lame boyfriend?" he asked,looking around. You heaved a sigh before answering him,going straight to the point. "He kicked me out of the house and no,he is not my boyfriend anymore. But all my stuff are still at the his."

Yoongi broke into a small smile, "Oh guess who finally admit that her lame-ass-good-for-nothing boyfriend is abusive after he kicked her out of the house?"

You didn't have the energy to argue back anymore. You let yourself fell over to Yoongi and he swiftly wrapped an arm around you to support you. He patted your shoulder gently, "You're tired."

Looking around the street,a few strangers walked by and mistaken you guys as yet another couple. Yoongi sighed a little, "You're coming over to my house,i'm sure you don't have a place to stay."

You opened your mouth before shutting them. You didn't want to go home because your parents were going to go crazy, you didn't have friends that's close enough to let you stay at their house so the only solution was Yoongi.

You eyed him a little before Yoongi rolled his eyes. "My mom and my older sister still live with me,if you're curious."

You relaxed then before nodding your head lightly. Flashing him a smile,you thanked the boy. "Thanks Yoongi-ssi. But i still have to meet up with (student name) for the project."

He blushed a little before pushing the back of your head so your face was buried in his shoulder, "Whatever,i'll pick you up."

You smiled and slowly nodded your head. Looking forward, you saw a few dogs running away from their owner and to the park,you wanted to giggle.

I'm free.
------------------------------------