✏|10

Requested by radaradararr

Hope you like this ^^ (I suck at these i'm sorry)
--------------------------------------

✏ - Taehyung

Things might have just gotten a little too intimate between you and the boy you're partnered with in the project of your creative writing class.

Everything was fine,Taehyung was being friendly and nice to the boy when he arrived at the apartment you two live in.

That was until you guys started writing and discussing about the actions and words your characters should do and say and used yourselves as an example to see if it fit in the story.

Things went from saying sweet things(which was already enough to make Taehyung pout in dismay) to doing more intimate things like cheeks caressing and hugging.

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa,pretending to be texting his friends but he stealing glances every three seconds.

"Ok,so how do we start the sex scene." you giggled a little as you asked,tapping your pen against the paper.

The boy looked away from the laptop screen,his hands leaving the keyboard. "I don't know too."

Taehyung's head snapped up at the mention of sex. What is it now?Is he going to legit take off your shirt in front of him?

His gaze darkened when the boy actually did tuck the end of your shirt,he expected you to protest but you didn't,instead you gave the boy a pair of wide eyes and a smile.

You frowned then and Taehyung smiled a little. Fi-

"But wouldn't that be a little not Parker-like?He isn't the type to do shirt tucking is he?"

what the fuck.

The boy scrunched up his nose and you giggled as it reminded you a little of Jungkook. Taeyung slammed his phone down on the table then,catching you two's attention.

He stood up and walked away. You quickly assured your partner that it's fine. "He's probably mad at his friends."

Taehyung walked back out of the room later and he stopped on his track. The boy's hand was on your thigh and his other hand seemed to be moving towards your chest.

"Woah,woah,woah!" Taehyung yelled then,quickly approaching you two. He pulled the boy up by his collar and dragged him all the way to the door.

"Leave."

"Bu-"

"I SAID LEAVE."

Taehyung slammed the door shut and you stood up,your brows narrowed. "Taehyung,what is that for?That's rude."

"Oh,so i am the bad guy now?Dude,i am your boyfriend,Nikk,and you're there letting another boy touching you and stuff,being all giggly and shit." he snapped, "I simply did what i should do."

You sighed, "But it's for the writing project!"

"That's not an excuse Nikka." he said in exasperation,throwing his hands up, "That's not how it works."

"Stop being so jealous and sensitive Tae."

"Don't Tae me." the boy standing in front of you said coldly before he ran a hand through his hair.

You were a little taken back by that. He rarely tells you to not call him by his nickname because he loves it dearly. He only responds to you,he doesn't respond to other people who calls him Tae,not even his friends.