✏|12

Requested by kazfatima

Hope you like it ^^
---------------------------------------

✏ - Jin

You got back home from meeting your best friend-(male idol name). He had became more and more busy and you guys rarely get to meet each other.

He slipped a fan meeting ticket into an album and sent it to you (you both felt pretty stupid for not realizing this method sooner) so you got a chance to meet him today.

It was a rather small fan meeting, there's were only around twenty fans since the group wanted to interact longer with the fans instead of signing the album and quickly moving to another member. And you spent the rest of the day with him when the fan meeting ended.

Closing the door,you looked around the living room and realized Jin wasn't there,strangely. Usually, he's come out if the room if he heard you coming back home (well unless he's in the bathroom).

"Oppa?" you called out as you kicked off your shoe and dropped your bag down on the sofa.

"Is he sleeping?" you muttered to yourself as you made your way to you two's bedroom. You pushed open the door and saw Jin sitting on the bed,a book in his hand.

"Ah,there you are. I'm home oppa." you smiled,lying down beside him. Jin hummed in response causing you to narrow your eyes.

What.....? Jin never does that,he gives you a full sentence all the time. You sat up. "Did you make dinner?I'm kind of hungry."

"I did but i finished them. Cook noodles yourself."

Where did the I was waiting for you and i cooked your favorite today,hold on a second as i go heat the food up. go?

Your brows furrowed,"Oppa what's wrong?"

Jin ignored you as he shutted his book,creating a loud slamming sound,before he got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom.

You watched him carefully before looking down at your lap. "Did i forget to clean the closet?I remember i turned off the air-conditioner when i went out...." as you scratched you head to think,you heard his phone rang.

You looked around before picking it up and unlocked to pass code. It was your birthday, he had told you after he changed his pass code.

Namjoon: hyung i'm sure you got it wrong? You know you can't really trust the maknaes sometimes -.-

Namjoon: Kaz-noona isn't those type of people :/

Your brows furrowed before someone snatched the phone away from you. You gasped a little and glanced up to meet an angry looking Jin.

You never thought he could muster up an angry expression but apparently he's capable of doing it.

"Oppa what is Namjoon talking ab-"

"Don't look into my phone. I'm changing the password." he said sharply before leaving the room again.

You sighed a little before fishing your phone out of your bag.

You: Jeon

You: Jungkook

You: What did you do

Jungkook: I am not talking to you Kaz-noona ,you cheated on hyung.

Jungkook: Is Jin-hyung alright?

You: Yes?

Jungkook: He is?

You: No he is not Jungkook. Now tell me what you did,i saw Namjoon's text

Jungkook: Noona you are

Jungkook: Well i was waking around the nearby shopping mall today and i saw this so i took a picture and sent it to hyung

Jungkook: /insert picture of you and (M/I/N) hugging/

Jungkook: Noona i didn't know you've the type to go after famous people

You: Did i not tell you that he's my best friend?

Jungkook: I don't trust you Kaz-noona

You: Check his Instagram

Jungkook:..... Kaz-noona you got friendzoned ╮(╯_╰)╭

You: BECAUSE WE ARE FRIENDS. NOW WON'T YOU TELL JIN THAT YOU.ARE.WRONG.

Jungkook: K

You: Jungkook

Jungkook: OK NOONA I'M SORRY (ಥ_ಥ)

You sighed in relief when you realized Jin simply misunderstood the picture Jungkook took. Walking out of the room,you marched into the living room.

Jin rolled his eyes lightly before standing up,preparing to leave again when you called him.

"Oppa you got it w-YAH KIM SEOKJIN!" you snapped when he ignored you. Jin stopped in his tracks before he turned around.

You could see his eyes glittering with tears and your chest clenched. You held out your phone to show him the picture, "Yah (M/I/N) is my best friend Jin,we aren't a thing and i am not cheating on you."

Jin showed you a look of doubt and you sighed, you waved your hand up as Jin's phone rang again.

"Check, it's probably Jungkook." hopefully.

You were right,it was Jungkook. Jin later broke into a smile of relief after he read the things Jungkook sent him.

"You trust me now?" you muttered,rubbing your eyes slowly. You felt a pair of arms wrapped themselves around you and you were engulfed in a warm hug.

"That kid keep apologizing." Jin chuckled and you did too. You hugged Jin back before pressing your cheek against his chest.

"I'm sorry for not having more faith in you Kaz.You never told me (M/I/N) is your beast friend,Yoongi really like him."

You giggled, "Oh really? Well i better get him an autograph for his birthday so he can worship us both for eternity."

"Sounds nice to me."

You sniffed a little, none of you two wanting to break the hug. "Did you change the pass code?"

"Yeah i did." Jin said,kissing the top of your head. "It's the date when you finally said yes."
--------------------------------------