✏|52

Ghost AU, maybe I'll write it, mostly won't

Tag me for credit if you write!
-----------------------------------------------------

✏ - Jimin

It was Park Jimin's first haunt.

He was nervous, very nervous. He rubbed his hands together as he waited by the bushes that were located near a huge white mansion. He was waiting for someone. Apparently, a mentor that was going to guide him through the process of the haunting job of a ghost. Before he died, Jimin never believed in ghost. He didn't remember that, though. The second his heart stopped beating, his memories of his life were all erased and got sealed in a box with the key thrown far far away.

"BOO!"

Jimin let out an ear-piercing scream as he turned around and swung his fist to where his instinct told him to. You dodged just in time, leaning back with widened eyes and later one when you regained your composure, an amused smile spread across your face. Jimin stared at you in disgust (nothing personal, he was afraid), two hands over his non-existence heart and backing away from you. "What is wrong with you!" That was not a rhetorical question.

You scowled lightly at him, a pout on your face. "That's not the best way to talk to your mentor, is it?"

Jimin paused for a few seconds in disbelief. He would've expected his mentor to come in formal attire, owns a serious expression and a mature CEO kind of voice. Instead, he got a girl who looked way younger than he was, dressed in casual clothing and scared the shit out of him on their first encounter, leaving possibly the worst first impression ever. "You are?"

"Hell yes, I am!" you pointed at yourself with your thumb as a triumphant smile appeared on your face. "Oh, by the way, do you see this thing here?" you pointed at the boy's arm.

There was a red line wrapping itself around Jimin's wrist, creating a spiral. Jimin pulled the thin red string, but it didn't break nor did it remove itself from his arm. You grinned at him, "That string shows how scared the people you were assigned to haunt are. Mine is nail polish, by the way. Once it reaches your shoulder, your job is done. Your scream must have scared some of the humans inside the house."

Jimin nodded, absorbing the information you're telling him.

"Now," you proceeded to explain, "each time you finish a haunting, it will add to your memory bar. You see, have you heard of the box and key term?"

Jimin nodded his head, "Yeah, our memories are stored in a box with the key thrown away, right?"

"Yup, and what does that mean?" you tilted your head to the side. When Jimin didn't say anything, you answered the question yourself. "It means the key is still able to be found. It didn't vanish, after all. Now, that was when our job come to the rescue. The more we haunt, the more our bar fill up. The bar is something that will lead us to our memory."

Jimin nodded, "Okay... what happens after that?"

"When we get our memories back, we are finally able to do that one thing we have always desired to do when we are still alive. Once we finished our life-long wish, we can reincarnate. You don't plan to stay a ghost forever, do you?" you asked after explaining, looking at him with squinted eyes.

Jimin shrugged. He didn't know. How much fun does a human have? Was he happy before? Will he be miserable if he became human, or is staying as a ghost better? He would have to see that for himself.

"Anyway, now that I explained everything," you clapped your hands together, "it's time for the haunting! Now, every ghost has their own power in order for the haunting to be more convenient. I am a hundred percent sure yours is sound, because our power is supposed to show up the first time we scare someone. Mine is shadow controlling." you said as you proceeded to change the shadow of the house into something else.

Jimin gasped in fascination, "Wow, that is so cool. What can I do with sounds?"

"Oh, oh gosh, I have to bring you to the movies later. Sounds are one of the scariest things. Woman crying, a little girl whispering, baby crying, loud footsteps sound we weren't able to make."

"Huh? I am pretty sure you are able to,"

"Do you want to die again?" you raised up your fist, threatening to punch the boy's face. You let your arm fall down when Jimin let out a laugh, "Pff, I won't hit your pretty face. Anyway, my name is Jeon Cena, nice to meet you Jimin. Let's work hard from now on!"

"Do I call you Jeon?"

This stupid ghost.

"Call me Jeon Cena," you learnt that somewhere. A kid you're supposed to haunt was watching a video. You could only remember green things popped up on the screen (you thought you saw Shrek) and the kid kept on laughing.

"Oh...okay. Let's work hard together, Jeon Ce...na?"

You patted his back and gestured him toward the house, "Go fill up your arm with red string now,"
-----------------------------------------------------
A/N:

In case one of y'all make the Jeon Cena joke when I use (Name), here's one.