✏| 55

[Requested domified] When you keep on stealing Jimin's sweater

BTS as your best friend

Name: Domi
----------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Bangtan

The boys were all gathered in the dorm BigHit provided them as trainees after long hours of practice. The apartment was small and messy. They haven't gotten the chance to clean it up yet due to the hectic school and practice schedule. However, they will soon need to since it was required to keep their dorm neat.

They were all minding their own business when the bell rang. The boys perked up - Jimin perked up with food in his mouth, his eyes wide before they were squinted.

"It's me!" your voice came from the other side of the door but no one reacted. You clicked your tongue in annoyance before hitting the gate with the grocery bag, "I bought food!"

With a soft click, the door was opened. You could see Jin peeked over the gate to make sure whether you actually did bring food before sliding open the gate for you. You walked in and kicked off your shoes, "You are all buttcracks,"

"I will take that as a compliment!" Taehyung yelled from the side as he flipped through the channels without actually looking at the television.

You threw the grocery bag at Namjoon, causing him to send you a glare. You pulled a face before making your way into the maknae's room. When you opened the door, Jimin was already there sitting in front of his closet and looking up at you with skeptical eyes.

"You are here to steal my sweaters again,"

You let out an awkward giggle, "Actually, that's incorrect. I am here to return them to you,"

He watched as you sat down next to him and unzipped your backpack. You proceeded to pull out four oversized sweaters and handed them all to Jimin. Jimin kept his skeptical expression on his face as he hugged his clothes close to him. He buried his face in his sweaters and looked up in surprise, "What kind of laundry detergent do you use?"

"I don't now, my mother washed the clothes, not me," you shrugged, "Why? Does it smell nice?"

Jimin nodded, "Yeah! I like the smell!"

"I can tell," you muttered as you stood up, "Anyway, I will bring the rest back to you within this week. I will be leaving now,"

"You came here just to give me these?"

"Yeah, you kept complaining," you grimaced at the boy, "You have been complaining for weeks now," Why did it sound like you were blaming him. You were the one who took his clothes without asking.

As you turned around to leave, a small hand took yours and turned you around. Your brows were furrowed as you came face to face with Jimin who was looking at you seriously. What is this kid up to now?

"You know," Jimin started, "you can still take my sweaters, right?"

"That's sudden," you raised an eyebrow at him, "Why?"

"Because you look cute in them,"

"Or you want me to take them home, wash them for you and take it back, right?"

Jimin looked up at you and grinned. Bingo.
--------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

I am having extreme writer's block right now. Gosh :(