✏|19

Requested by yoongi10

Hope you like this fluff ^^
So many Yoongi though (not that i am complaining)
--------------------------------------

✏ - Yoongi

You packed all the things,stacked your notes together and put them into a file before clutching it to your chest and making your way to the library. You scoffed as you found an empty seat and sat down,getting a few extra papers out so you could copy the notes for Yoongi.

He texted you in the morning,asking you to get today's homework for today since he was sick and he couldn't go to school. You didn't trust him at first as he was the type to not go to school just because he didn't feel like it, but you finally believed in him after calling him and hearing his raspy voice and he sneezed a few times (sounds pretty real to you).

Groaning in frustration, you shook your orange colored pen that ran out of ink before your phone rang. You picked it up and rolled your eyes automatically.

✉️ - Gummy bear

Gummy bear: Kim Yerim

You: What do you want lazy ass

Gummy bear: Dude i'm sick

You: That doesn't make you less lazy though

Gummy bear: You know me and you know i am hard working af Yerim

You: Yeah yeah yeah on your music,i get it

You: What it it?

Gummy bear: Nothing just wondering where you are and do you remember you need to get me my homework? WHEN ARE YOU COMING??

You: yES i do and i am in the library because i needed to copy the notes for you

Gummy bear: You are copying the notes for meh?

Gummy bear: Me is very touched :')

You: Yeah yeah yeah whatever

Gummy bear: Anyway you don't have to

You: You sure? There's an awful lot today

Gummy bear: Oh. Well we'll just have to study together for this exam then WHEN ARE YOU COMING???

You: I'M COMING NOW CAN'T YOU WAIT

You finally reached Yoongi's house. You rang the doorbell once and heard someone from inside,stumbling their way to the door with loud footsteps. Yoongi opened the door and you almost giggled at the sight. He had a fluffy dark pink blanket wrapped around him and he was in his pajama,his hair messy. He looked like someone who just got out of bed.

Yoongi pouted when he saw you and he quickly stepped up to wrap his arms around you,nuzzling his face in your neck. He does this to those who're close to him whenever he's sick,he just got really clingy. You guys didn't really mind that though,at least he wasn't as sarcastic and witty as he was normally.

You patted his head gently before urging him into the house. You led him to his room before making him go back to his bed. You put your school bag down before looking around his tidy room,an empty bowl on his side table and an opened medicine bottle. Jin came didn't he?

You covered up the medicine bottle,put the empty bowl into the kitchen sink before going back to Yoongi's room to find him looking through your notebook. You grabbed it quickly before shoving it back into your school bag.

"Yah Min Yoongi!" you scoffed,pulling out his home work and the notes that you had finished copying fro him. The boy only gave you a lazy smile in return along with a shrug. "I didn't see anything,i was on the first page where your lame history events and years notes are at."

Rolling your eyes a little,you explained everything to him. From what he needed to do to what the teachers taught today. Yoongi weren't really paying attention to what you're talking about,half because he was distracted by your side profile,half because he's getting sleepy.

Noticing how he wasn't answering to your question in full sentence but with unintelligible mumbles instead,you turned to him and saw him dozing off,his fingers scratching his other hand. You let out a few airy laugh as you ducked your head to look at his face.

His mouth was slightly apart,slightly scrunching up his nose and occasionally sneezing a little. He looked adorable right now and you just had to take a picture (for blackmailing if needed). You remembered to turn off the flashlight and sound before taking a picture and recorded because why not.

You put your phone back into your school bag before standing up. As you were about to walk away,Yoongi reached his hand out to grab your arm. "Delete it."

You whirled around to face him with furrowed eyebrows, "How did you know?You're dozing off!"

Yoongi smirked,giving you a slight nod. "I'm not stupid. Delete it."

"But you look cute just then! I promise i won't send it to anyone." you said,smiling sheepishly at him. Yoongi clicked his tongue before nodding. You pulled your arm away then,but he kept his grip on your wrist. Groaning lightly,you shook your arm. "Yah Yoongi,i wanted to need to help you wash the dishes."

"No." Yoongi said,pouting a little. " Don't go now."

He pulled you into the bed with him as he slid down so he was lying on the bed. He wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in your chest. "Don't go yet." he repeated. You nodded,your chin hitting the top of his head,letting him know you won't leave, you never plan to anyway.

"Stay here until i fall asleep okay?"

"Mmm."

Yoongi closed his eyes, "Thank you for helping me."

You giggled a little as you patted his head gently,luring him to sleep. "It's ok,that's what best friends are for right?" Directly friend-zoning him. Ouch.

Instead of having the feeling he usually feel (frustration), Yoongi smiled a little. One day, he thought, one day, i'll call you mine.
----------------------------------