✏|59

☁ From a prompt

The base idea (Hero/Villain) is not mine, but the plot is, so do give me credit if you want to write. Maybe a small cross-over with the Hero!Hoseok one?

*Suicide is actually legal in Korea, but for the sake of the story, let's make it illegal.

Age: Jimin - ? , You - 15

I actually have the plot set in stone, but if you want to alter a little, that's okay!
------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Jimin

Park Jimin was your father... technically speaking. After all, he was the one who picked three-year-old you up from the burnt doorstep of your humble abode and brought you to his house to take care of you ever since then. Your background have always been a blur to you - where you're from, your parents, who they are, what they do for a living. You knew nothing about you and your parents except for your own name and probably your parent's voice (faintly).

Aside from that, your guardian Park Jimin was also a mystery to you. He had always been. He seemed to be very opening, he tells you things about himself and such. He acted as an ideal father figure towards you, but you couldn't help but feel like you know nothing about him.

Why does he never age?

Why doesn't he ever get hurt?

You didn't know, not until one day you came across the conversation between Jimin and one of his friend. Jung Hoseok, you recalled his name to be. You have met him a few times, that man was also a huge mystery. The only thing you knew was that he does not live in Busan.

You could remember clearly, what their conversation was about. That was the day you started your plan - you have to kill yourself.

However, as a Hero, Jimin's job was to prevent people from dying and bringing them to safety. He was doing very well at preventing you from greeting death. You have failed again and again at attempting to suicide, to a point you sometimes couldn't remember why you started the plan.

Oh, right, you wanted Jimin to know how it feels to lose a relative, suddenly and without a reason.

Your friends knew about your continuous close-to-death experiences and simply congratulated the fact that you have Jimin there to save you all the time. "Maybe one day, he wouldn't be able to sense your death because the accident is so small," What your friend said clicked your mind and you realized what you've been doing wrong this whole time.

You were making such a big fuss about dying. Too loud, too obvious.

Who knew the easiest way for you to die is to die in your home?

--- ✏ ----

Jimin dropped the glass cup on the floor and yelped in shock, scooting back a little with his chair. The waiter immediately rushed over as Jimin apologized for the inconvenience. Hoseok, who was sitting opposite of him, furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought. This wasn't the first time Jimin has caused some minor trouble. Dropping utensils, tripping on thin air, slurring his words and not making sense... all these things that happened within five minutes, Hoseok took them to mind. He started to doubt.

"Oh my gosh, what is happening to me today? I've been so clumsy," Jimin let out a soft giggle

"Jimin, does your heart hurt? Perhaps your chest?" The older boy asked in a serious tone.

Jimin's face went blank before it turned into a shock expression, "Hyung? How do you know?"

Hoseok inhaled deeply, his heart beating fast and fearing for his beloved dongsaeng. "Jimin-ah, last time this happened to me, my villain sister is trying to kill herself,"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, (Name) is probably dying, right now,"

That was one of the multiple times Jimin dropped something, this time he dropped himself onto the ground. He trembling hands made their way to your shoulders and held onto them tightly. He pulled your torso up to his lap, still not believing the sight in front of him. How did you feel when you stabbed yourself in the heart, he wondered at some point as he cradled you in his strong arms. Tears blurred his visions when you wouldn't respond to him after him calling your name again and again. He couldn't see you tilting your head and looking at him with your usual bright eyes (to him, you've got the galaxy in your eyes), signaling him to continue.

Save her.

Jimin let all the tears and sobs out. Nobody is here to judge or comfort him anyway. People expects too much from him and sometimes, he just has to break down. You have become such a valuable person to him throughout the twelve years. You knew about his problems, his struggles, and you were always there to tell him,

You've worked hard.

You've done enough.

With merely a few seconds, his star was gone.

"Why do you keep doing this?" Jimin cried out loud. He looked back down from the ceiling to your closed eyes, watching as his own tears drop onto your face. He ran his hand through your hair, bringing away the locks that blocked your face. "What happened? What do I do? Why won't your eyes open?"

Save her, Jimin. It is your job, do your job. Save her.

"(Name)..." Jimin touched your cheek gently and pursed his lips together before speaking, "Hold on, I am bringing you back,"

Park Jimin, no. You can't save her.

"She didn't ask to be born into a family with villains. Just because her parents were, does not mean she is," Jimin said solemnly as he gently laid you down on the floor.

Suicide is a felony, she is a criminal.

Hero weren't suppose to save a criminal, it was the rule, but Jimin was willing to risk it. He has to bring you back.

"She is not a criminal, she is my family,"
-----------------------------------------------------