✏️|64

☁ Werewolf + Vampire AU

Because why not? But you know who gives me a huge werewolf vibe? The maknaes. Just saying here, if some of the rules don't apply, know that I arranged them like this.

If you have an idea and want to write it, just remember to credit me if your base plot is related to this. I might write this...?
---------------------------------------------------------

✏️ -  Bangtan ; Jungkook

Ever since the rival pack arrived, the maknaes had forbidden you from going out of the house. Even though the three boys were the omegas of their own original pack and they hadn't been tangled up with anyone bad lately, they still couldn't be sure what the new pack is up to. Especially when you have been assigned to be protected by 3 omegas and 4 vampires, basically meaning you are definitely someone special. At some point, they just hope the rival pack either get in a fight with some strong vampires or get caught by hunters.

However, today Jungkook made an exception. While the vampire hyungs were out having a grand art auction (in which Taehyung had asked them to bring him to because he wanted to see if people are going to buy him while thinking he is a walking piece of art), the maknaes were left at home to stay with you. Meaning no one were left in the house to help you buy any pads.

"Jimin, not you too?" you asked with a hand on the boy's shoulder, "Oh come on, you will have to buy your mate pads soon enough! Don't tell me girl werewolves don't get periods, I am not buying that."

Jimin was just about to say that.

"Sigh, I guess you three are just going through the phase of being embarrassed to help girls buy pads," you muttered under your breath before facing back up at the three boys slouching on the fancy couch the hyungs bought.

"Why don't you just ask hyung to get you one on their way back? For the meantime, stay in the shower, they pay the water bills anyway," Taehyung said nonchalantly as he munched on his sandwich Jin managed to make him before leaving.

Jimin giggled loudly before he slapped Taehyung's head, "Last time she did, they brought her something back and those things are covered in gold glitter. I don't think gold glitter and blood goes well together."

"Well that, you will have to ask the vampires' opinion," you said before walking into your room and quickly coming back out with your jacket already worn. Before you could walk out of the hallway, Jungkook had already blocked your way. The tall boy towered over you as he peered down at you with a smirk.

"Where do you think you are going alone?" Jungkook asked, "Come on, I can hear you wearing your jacket and grabbing your keys from a mile away, (Name),"

"I need pads, Jungkook," you said, "And some fresh air, I need fresh air, please."

Jungkook pursed his lips together before he nodded, "Okay, but if anything happens, you're getting on my back and we're running back home,"

--- ✏️ ---

Well, you didn't know a trip to the supermarket is going to end with you being held captive and Jungkook down at the ground all bloodied in an alleyway. Tears streamed down your face and down onto the ground as you repeatedly say Jungkook's name hoping to keep him conscious. You had tried to yell the other's name, maybe even let yell for help in your mind hoping the hyungs could hear you, but none if then seem to work.

If you yell, it risks the chance of Jungkook dying and your mind seemed to not be able to yell loud enough for Yoongi to hear (he is always scolding you for humming songs in your head too loud).

Jungkook has always been the strong one in terms of strength and speed, but for making strategy and trying to stay calm in an emergency situation, Namjoon and Yoongi were definitely needed. However, as strong and excelled in fighting as Jungkook was, one to five is not a fair fight. 

"What is this for?" you asked, trying to stall as much time as possible for Jungkook to heal himself.

You couldn't quite hear what the person – wolf – standing not too far away from you were saying. You could only see someone kneeling in front of you and the tip of his sharp nail digging into your chin and holding your head up to face him. You hissed in pain when blood spilled from your chin and Jungkook immediately looked up from the dirty ground. Growling in anger, Jungkook pushed himself up from the floor only to be slapped across the face with sharp claws. 

The hands around your wrists tightened, nails dug into your skin and causing extreme pain, when you tried to run over to Jungkook. You dropped back down to the ground after being pulled down and you lowered your head. "Don't... don't..." you said in between breaths, your hands curled into tight fists, "Don't..."

"Don't what, darling?"

"Don't... don't make me ask my parents for help," you looked up and glared at who appears to be the Alpha of the pack. Those disgusting red eyes. 

Jungkook's head shot up and he looked at you with his large round eyes. He shook his head as his gaze hardened, "(Name), no, that's too risky,"

Seeing you two's interaction, for a second, the Alpha looked uncertain about what you just said before one of his beta chuckled out loud in amusement. 

"Your parents? Oh please, police don't scare us. How risky can that be?"

"Risky as in our specie, werewolf, will be endangered in five seconds, how does that fucking sound?" Jungkook retorted sharply as he lightly supported himself up to look at everyone around him, who seemed to have stopped moving due to what Jungkook was saying. Breathing heavily, Jungkook wasted no time to ask, "What? You don't know who she is?"

"A human,"

"Well, technically," Jungkook gulped hard before continuing, "But not really," 

A girl knelt down and grabbed a hold of Jungkook's hair before pulling his head backward, "Cut the bullshit and tell us," she said with a growl, her eyes a shade of gold.

Jungkook laughed lightly, "She is the daughter of the deities, and you know what people say – "

You breathed a sigh of relief when you heard Namjoon's voice from the back as he finished Jungkook's sentence. You closed your eyes and fell backward, you knew Jin would be the first one to rush over to you. Feeling a strong wave of wind hitting, you assumed Jin had carried you in his arms and jumped all the way up to the roof of the building.

"– the deity is always watching," Namjoon smiled calmly and tiled his head to the side, "Surprise, wolves,"
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

I am very bad at writing werewolves/vampire stories so literally, bear with me if this is cringey.