✏|47

You as an assassin who was assigned to kill Yoongi.

Well, I decided to take a turn with this one, I hope you still like it.

If any of you want to write a book about it, feel free, just remember to tag me (I won't be writing one).
--------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Min Yoongi

You shoved the small piece of paper you have been holding for the past few hours into your jacket pocket as you kept your gaze at the boy who was walking out of the coffee shop. He couldn't be mistaken — black shirt, black jeans, pale skin, pink soft lips that girls wish they own, black messy hair, around five foot nine. Has to be him, Min Yoongi, the boy you were assigned to assassinate.

Dipping your head down, you pretended to be immersed in your phone as you made your way to the boy. Yoongi was happily holding onto his coffee, super excited to go home and enjoy it while searching for more music to listen to. A classic Sunday activity for him. He was happy until someone decided to bump into him so hard he spilled his coffee. You yelled, he shouted, people around you two moved away from the warm liquid that escaped Yoongi's red paper cup and furrowed their eyebrows at you two.

You looked up, faking innocence by covering your mouth with your hands and widening your eyes. "Oh shit, I am so sorry!"

Yoongi grumbled, staring at the floor. He looked up at you with distaste, clearly annoyed that a girl destroyed his Sunday by not concentrating as she walks. "You better be sorry, I spent so long waiting in line for this coffee and some human just had to bump into me,"

Yoongi wasn't how you expected he would be. Judging by his soft appearances, you thought he was just another naive boy. You bowed lightly at him, "I am sorry, I can buy you a new one,"

"Yeah, no shit it is that easy. I am not waiting for another hour." Yoongi gestured towards the coffee shop. As he said, there was a large crowd of people gathering by the door. Some were patiently waiting, some were just trying to cut in line and create chaos. Yoongi looked back at you and he rolled his eyes. "You know, if you continue to walk like that, you're either going to get fucking robbed or get crushed by a car. Watch out,"

No wonder someone wants to hire an assassin to kill you. I would want to kill you too. You frowned at his continuous mean remarks. It was your fault, but he didn't have to be so aggressive about it. "No, I really should buy you one in return. It won't take long," 

Someone is creating a chaos by cutting the line.

Chaos is the best time to assassinate someone.

That was a long time ago.

You realized you've made a mistake by killing someone in the public, but luckily Yoongi covered it up for you when the police came to question you after someone died in front of the coffee shop. Yoongi stopped going there to buy drinks either, because of the mysterious murder. People had forgotten about it anyway, it's not someone important who got murdered. When you asked him why he told you it is bad luck after you gave him the coffee you bought and he threw it in the trash. That was a waste of your money but it's progress, you were finally getting to know him. Maybe he felt bad for you, it was technically his fault that you 'witnessed' a death and you might be traumatized because of that, so he invited you to his house saying he wanted you to critique his compositions. That was how you two became friends.

That was, also, the second mistake you've made. You put your guard down and let Yoongi in. You enjoyed your life in Seoul a little bit too much, enjoy having a friend a little too much you forgot about your mission. You were reminded of it just recently, that you were running out of time so you should hurry or else someone else will replace you. 

Now you were just frustrated. You have to kill him first before anyone else does because you were so sure if any of your fellow assassins were to kill Yoongi, they will make it slow and painful. You'd want him to die fast and painless. 

It was hard to kill him now that you two were closer than ever.

Yoongi opened the door to his apartment and he smiled when he saw you, quickly moving in for a hug and pulled you into his house during the process. Yoongi didn't seem to want to let go as he turned you two around and pushed the door shut with his back, stumbling backward until he was leaning up against the door. You were gone for a couple days due to stress and you ignored everything Yoongi related by shutting yourself in your house, powering off your phone and just swinging your weapon around as tears leaked out of your eyes slowly.

It was harder to kill him when you love him so much.

Yoongi was not one to say cheesy things but when he does, it would be the most adorable and romantic thing in the world. He was caring, despite his harsh words. He took care of you when you're sick, walked you home at night even though it should probably be the other way around. You are very much capable of taking care of yourself, but Yoongi didn't know that. He is those boys who look at you like you were his favorite thing and instead of looking away when you turn to him, he keeps looking and you just melts right under his gaze every time. 

But what needs to be done needs to be done.

Tears brimmed the corner of your eyes as you moved your hand up to his chest, plunging the sharp object into his chest. It was the easiest way to kill him, now that you couldn't see his face and was facing the brown wood. "I'm sorry," you said out loud, pursing your lips together.

Yoongi sighed, his arms went limp for a second before he tightened them around you again. "I forgive you, but I demand an explanation." He let go of you and you pulled away with a surprised expression. He was speaking just fine, his arms still have the same amount of strength as did when he was alive and well.

Blood was coming out of the stab wound but Yoongi wasn't fazed at all. He looked down and grimaced. That was the shirt he borrowed from his dongsaeng, now his blood was stained on it. He's probably going to get stabbed again.

Without hesitation, Yoongi reached out to pull the knife out of his chest. He examined the tip of the knife, one eyebrow raised in admiration. He had seen multiple weapons in his life, this one seemed pretty sharp and nicely made. He casually flipped it over and handed it to you who didn't take it due to the amount of shock. With an amused smile, Yoongi asked, "Was this supposed to hurt me?"
-------------------------------------------------------