✏|35

[Requested by whatheflower] When Jin is your older brother and Jungkook is your twin. Daily life (not very daily life lolol)

I'm sorry i always write Jungkook-based story i promise i hate that kid so much....(the irony)
--------------------------------------------------------

✏ - Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkook

Let's talk about you three's normal Saturday then. The day starts with none other then Jin's nagging. Opening the door to his room, Jin went over to the other side where Jungkook was sleeping soundly on his bed, looking very very, extremely cuddly with his messy hair and bare face. I'll say it again, very very extremely cuddly.

Jin shook his dongsaeng's shoulder gently. But everyone knows that being gentle won't work on Jeon Jungkook. If you want to wake this giant baby up, you'll have to -

You came running in with a bucket of ice water and splashed it on his head without another word. "This is for last time Jeon Jungkook!"

- do it in the hard way.

Jungkook woke up with an angry yell, throwing his blanket onto the floor. "Aish! What the hell dude, it's Saturday!Sa. Tur. Day!"

"Yes and it's nine o' clock. Nine. O. Clock. Waking up late is a bad habit." Jin repeated before he left the room telling you two what he made for breakfast. Jungkook rolled his eyes after Jin before he turned his glare towards you. You were holding onto the bucket, your grin widened when you two met each other's eyes.

"Jin told me to do it." you explained yourself. Even though you're more than willing to do it but you still felt a little guilty about splashing cold water on your brother. "I'll wash your covers for you..."

Jungkook scoffed at you before he muttered. "Why do i have to share the same face as you?"

"Because we're twins?"

He tsked and made a threatening move of throwing the pillow at you. "Ah you still have the nerve to -" he sat back down and ruffled his wet hair. "If Jin tells you to get in front of a fast car you'll do it?"

"He won't."

"I said if you retard."

You looked into the bucket and back up at Jungkook. "Would you let me do it?"

Jungkook's features softened. He wasn't sure what he ever did to you but you seemed to think Jeon Jungkook hates you more than he loves you. Siblings feel that way towards each other sometimes and they never know they're very wrong about it. You blinked a few times when Jungkook didn't speak and stared at him, urging him to answer you.

"I won't ask you to do anything, you can just stand there." Jungkook muttered.

You sucked in a breath. The answer is disappointing, but not surprising. "Come out now, Jin-oppa made breakfast." and you left the room.

--- ✏ ---

"Oppa, we really really need ice cream." you whined, clinging onto Jin's arm as you two strolled down the aisle. Looking at the cup noodles beside him, Jin completely ignored you and kept walking. You furrowed your brows, "Ahhh,oppa i want ice cream!"

"Don't. You're getting fat." Jin said as he brought a few cup noodles down from the top shelve. 

"And eating cancer is a nice idea. I see." you folded your arms in front of your chest and said mockingly. Once again, Jin ignored whatever the hell you said. He's gotten quite good at ignoring people. You and Jungkook, your parents, his good friend Namjoon and his dongsaeng who you have a small - huge - crush on, Park Jimin. Namjoon says too much weird philosophy theories while Jimin...he just says things that make no sense.

You scoffed at him and left him to shop alone. You left the grocery store and saw Jungkook standing outside, leaning against the wall just beside the entrance door. Debating if you should talk to him, you eventually shook the matter off your shoulder and walked away from him. Trailing behind a crowd of people, you crossed the road to the other side since you wanted to sit in the park there.

You were thinking about your delicious non-existence ice cream that you didn't realize all the other people had already run off to the other side and that the green light had already changed to red light. You still have the time to glance to the side and you immediately saw two bright lights, the light getting bigger and bigger by second.

Jungkook dropped his phone and ran to the middle of the road. He closed his eyes when he approached you, expecting to be hit by the car but instead he felt a hard yank. You two were pulled to the side by a mint-haired boy, who cursed loudly at the car when it drove past you three.

You were too dazed to think about anything until your savior said something.

"Aish, what is wrong with you? If you want to think about stuff, don't do it in the middle of the road. And you," he looked at Jungkook. "dude, why the fuck do you just stand there? Do you want to die perhaps?" 

The boy looked like he had encountered too many dumb people in one day and he's just so done with everyone. He left after giving you two a dismissive wave. Before you could react, Jungkook smacked his hand across your head, a frustrated look on his face. "I didn't tell you to actually run out and get hit by a car. You are retarded." Jungkook looked away and back to you before gently - and awkwardly - rubbed the spot he hit you. 

You stood up straight and turned to Jungkook, "Why are you here?"

"I told you, you don't have to move." he said. "Doesn't mean i won't move.....as if i'm going to let you die."

You moved away from him, a small smile on your face. "You're retarded."

"I know." Jungkook said. "We're twins, afterall."
-----------------------------------------------------