✏|17

Requested by Cal_TaeTae

Hope you like it ^^ I'm sorry if this isn't so sad (•̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩)

-------------------------------------

✏ - Yoongi

Making your way pass the gate,you wrapped your arms around yourself because of the wind as you squinted your eyes a little.

Automatically, you reached out wanting to tuck your hair behind your ear before realizing they're no longer the long hair you once had,they're short now.

Smiling a little,your mind drifted back to when you first met Yoongi. It was like one of those fake commercials but that's how it was.

--- ✏ ---

It was another school day in university,you walked pass the school gate into the school campus,hurrying to your class. A lot of other students were just casually walking around as if they're not already super late to class.

As you moved pass the hall,your laptop clutched close to your chest,you tripped on your own feet like how most female protagonist does. You lost your balance and fell forward with a yelp. Yoongi walked by when that happened and he reached his hand out attempting to grab you by your shoulder,but he got your hair instead,your long (H/C) hair.

He pulled your hairband out as his fingers moved swiftly out of your hair. A little taken back by how soft your hair felt,Yoongi stared at his hand, a (color) hairband in his hand. Your small groan in pain snapped him out of his thought and he quickly crouched down to your level to check on you.

"Hey,are you al-" he stopped mid-sentence. How had he not notice you before? You're beautiful, you had those innocent eyes yet there's something he found sexy about you. Exactly his type of girl. Yoongi gulped a little before uttering an apology and helping you up quickly.

"I'm sorry." the boy muttered shyly as he looked away for a bit. You nodded without a word before giggling and stretching out your hand. Yoongi only started at you for a while before realizing that you wanted your hairband back.

As you tied your hair back up,he only stared,wanting to run his hand through your soft hair again. He cleared his throat, it wasn't everyday that he found a girl he was attracted to so he knew he has to make a move.

"Um....i'm sorry,i hope i didn't break your laptop." he said,cursing himself for how lame he sounded before continuing. "How about i treat you coffee? For not being able to save you just then."

You started at him with wide eyes before nodding. Exam is coming and you do need some free coffee.Pumping his fist in the air inside his mind, Yoongi smiled at you. "Great,i'll see you by the gate. My name is Yoongi,Min Yoongi."

You giggled, "Hi Yoongi,my name is Abby."

--- ✏ ---

You laughed out loud a little,you still remembered how Yoongi had ranted on and on about how he thought he was super lame for making that as an excuse. You two were a couple already at that time,a happy couple that share lazy Sunday mornings and argue over who wake up to turn off the lights before going to sleep.

However, as happy as you guys were,fights were an unavoidable thing when people were dating. You frowned a little at the recent fight you and him shared,the one you hated and regretted the most.

--- ✏ ---

Making your way in front of Yoongi's working room. He had used the extra room for himself to compose music and you let him. He loved to make you listen to the song he and Namjoon composed and makes you choose the one you liked better. When you say Namjoon,he'll usually throw a childish fit. He'd jut his bottom lip out and pretend to ignore you for the rest of the day but he'd eventually give in whenever you asked him to play with your hair.