✏|7.2

For - ✉|20

- In which they were suddenly granted the chance to go home on Christmas day -

* Maknae line *
--------------------------------

✏ - Jimin

Clearing his throat, he knocked on the door of you two's apartment.

He hurted his throat during all his high notes,he didn't really notice he was hurting his voice since everyone was too hyper in the concert.

You opened the door and squealed. "Jimin?"

He smiled and nodded. "Hi (Name),i'm back." Excitedly, you pulled him inside the house and made him sit down.

"Oh geez,if i know you're coming back today i would've cook something!" you frowned,sitting on the sofa beside him. You decided to order fast food instead because eating alone on Christmas day was just, no point.

He frowned when you gestured for him to take few fries. He shook his head and waved his arms.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Are you ok?"

He blinked at you innocently and shrugged. You squinted your eyes at him and hummed. "Your thorat hurts don't you?"

Jimin widened his eyes and croaked out, "How do you know?"

You cringed at his voice,it's super husky and it sounds like there's only air in his voice.

You stood up and went in the kitchen,you quickly made a cup of warm honey lemon tea and handed it to him.

"Didn't i tell you to ask the unnies to make some for you?" you asked,worried.

Jimin took a big gulp and sighed. He looked at you and pouted, "They can't make ones that taste like the ones you make for me."

You pursed your lips into a smile and ruffled his hair. "Aigoo,should i make one for you to bring along next time?"

He nodded happily and leaned on your shoulder,nuzzling his head against your neck. You wrapped your arms around his shoulder to hold him tight.

"Merry Christmas (Name)."

✏ - Taehyung

He wasn't as happy as he should be considering the fact that you were worrying too much about Jimin and Hoseok.

From the time he went home,all you've been asking is how's Jimin's voice? or Did Hoseok sprint his ankle?

He's fine with you caring for his memebers,he loves them too. But not too much that it seems like you forgot about him.

You frowned when he started givin you the cold shoulder and poker face.

"Taehyung?"

He turned away and crossed his arms. Your frown deepened,"Taehyung."

Ignore.

You inhaled deeply and closed your eyes.You stood up and left the room,leaving Taehyung alone. He probab needs some time,something probably happened during the tour.

Oh. Oh my,did something occured?!

You quickly went back in the room and crouched down in front of him,holding his hands.

"Are you ok?Did something happened? Did you mess up during a song?You can tell me about it Taetae." you said as you used your other hand to fix his fringe.

Taetae was all it needs for him to forgive you.Taehyung slowly broke into a smile,he pulled you up and you two slumped onto the bed.

"Nothing nad happened,only good thing happened!" he said excitedly. "Do you want to hear?"

You blinked a few times before nodded with a small giggle. "Yeah,of course i want to."

✏ - Jungkook

Jungkook opened the door slowly, wanting to give you a surprise. He bit his inner cheek to prevent himself to laugh out loud when he saw you standing in front of the window, waiting for the fireworks.

Putting down his bag slowly, he tip toed over behind you. Oh shoot,reflection.

You laughed, "Trying to scare me?Not today Jeon Jungkook."

You turned around and embraced your boyfriend tightly. He hugged you back and rocked you two side to side,a warm smile on his face.

"Waiting for the firework show?" he asked, turning you two to the window.

You nodded, "Yeah,won't miss it."

You two stood there until loud music started to be played. Fireworks exploded on the sky and you gasped silently.

Jungkook smiled as he brought you closer and kissed the top of your head. "Merry Christmas (Name)."

You giggled, "Merry Christmas Jungkook."
-------------------------------